Rebel Heart Tour DVD | Showtime Premiere

Bat-Fan

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is what I don't get... with DVD and BLU-RAYS and even the digital platform, the space available for content is almost unimaginable.  Madonna being such a visual artist, I would think she would take advantage of that space and add so many extras to her Tour videos by including the Videos from the video interludes. I understand she wants us to see it in context of the tour, but why can't it be added as "extras" too.  Though, I am not going sit her and blast her or her team for being clueless, because the truth is, I don't think they are sitting back, thinking of ways of cheating fans.  I don't believe it has anything to do with her and her team being lazy.  I'm sure a lot of it has to do with the fact, they aren't even thinking about anymore than the tour.  Though, there are plenty of vocal fans who have reached out to Madonna's management, so there is no doubt in my mind they know by now, what we would love to have as "extras". 

My hope; a huge box set will come with all these tour video interludes, tours and many other exclusions from past releases would be included. I just hope it comes before I leave this earth. LOL!!

HBO?!

In all fairness it's been shown on HBO in Europe.

Adding more international networks to the list of those that will broadcast Madonna: The Rebel Heart Tour next month, HBO Europe has now listed the tv-special for September 10, 2017.

The special is 119 minute long and will air first on 9/10 at 21.00 on HBO2 with repeats on 09/21 (14.20) and 09/24 (15.40).

HBO Europe is a premium tv service operating in 14 European countries: Poland, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary, Romania, Moldova, Bulgaria, Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia, Serbia, Montenegro, Kosovo and Macedonia.

http://news.madonnatribe.com/en/2017/rebel-heart-tour-hbo-europe/

In all fairness it's been shown on HBO in Europe.

Adding more international networks to the list of those that will broadcast Madonna: The Rebel Heart Tour next month, HBO Europe has now listed the tv-special for September 10, 2017.

The special is 119 minute long and will air first on 9/10 at 21.00 on HBO2 with repeats on 09/21 (14.20) and 09/24 (15.40).

HBO Europe is a premium tv service operating in 14 European countries: Poland, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary, Romania, Moldova, Bulgaria, Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia, Serbia, Montenegro, Kosovo and Macedonia.

http://news.madonnatribe.com/en/2017/rebel-heart-tour-hbo-europe/

I had no idea, that's why I was asking

I know I'm in the minority, but I look forward to having it in my hands. If nothing else, it'll look great with the rest of a collection.

I need the live LP in my life! This was my first tour and I always use the live albums way more. Was hoping for an great mastering - sounds like we got it and more. If MG and L4L are any indication; I'm so pumped! And for the tour version of LAV alone, can't wait!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• madgefan changed the title to Rebel Heart Tour DVD | Showtime Premiere
  • madgefan pinned, pinned, pinned and pinned this topic
  • madgefan pinned this topic