Rebel Heart Tour DVD | Showtime Premiere

Bat-Fan

1. The majority of her DVDs are bought by fans, not the general public so... I guess, they should focus on us instead.

2. The fact that we are getting the Sydney setlist doesn't justify LDLHA and Lucky Star being cut :drama:

I understand your point, but as I said, there are some reasons behind that and I'm sure we'll never know. I don't think it was just laziness to re-edit and include them.

And also the fact that fans are the one buying her stuff doesn't mean she needs to add all the special songs she performed all around the world and backdrops. People here almost are claiming to have Tony sewing up her pants buttons at Sydney. Oh please.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why is people asking for backdrops Jesus Christ.. You guys are so hard to pleased, the show was recorded is Sydney and that's what we got. I'm sorry for LDLHA, I guess she should have her reasons. And please... tears of a clown was a disaster, there were so many mistakes, we need to think that there's a general public getting this DVD and I'm sure they don't wanna see backdrops or Tears of a Clown on full version. More songs? Maybe, but the main show was in Sydney and that's the setlist that we got.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's why Special/Collectors Editions exist.

@@Liam Kylie Minogue releases her tour vídeos with backdrops like her KylieX2008 or Kiss Me Once Tour.

Exactly my point earlier and who is generally a bigger artist out of the 2 ? Its not hard for M to include some kind of backdrop instead of having to pay greedy collectors for them instead ? im still waiting for a HQ of the RIT Bedtime Story backdrop(one of her best videos this side of the millenium) but i guess its dead and buried with the RIT Paris show

1. The majority of her DVDs are bought by fans, not the general public so... I guess, they should focus on us instead.

2. The fact that we are getting the Sydney setlist doesn't justify LDLHA and Lucky Star being cut  :drama:

Fans will buy the DVD anyway, backdrops or not, so it's a mute point. Their absence really doesn't bother me one bit. I am sad about LDLHA missing but I've got more pressing things to get worked up over in my life  :wink:.

Guest ArthurBadin

@@Frank, where is this photo from? Was that posted by Lucky Records?  :confused:

Anyway, so jealous of all First World countries what will manage to get, if not all, at least the majority of the RHT formats (even more jealous of Japan for obvious reasons). Here in my country we will have luck to get released at least the double CD, which I am anticipating to buy since it was confirmed by physical store Saraiva; out from that we will get only digital downloads for both live video (HD and SD formats, with bonuses) and album at Sept. 15  :suffer:

Even DVD (which was also confirmed by Universal Music Brazil) hasn't got yet a release date nor it is possible to preorder it thus far. They are giving the excuse concert film is not rated yet by public bureau responsible for that (although digital download on iTunes Store does have received the more restrictive rate here, "18" - not suitable for any minors). they said the same happened with MDNA World Tour which in fact was released a couple of months, if I am not wrong, after the worldwide release date (I suspect of another thing else as reason for the delay, but anyway).

All the other formats (including sole Blu-ray) won't be released here. Brazil is suffering from a massive abandon of Blu-rays by major labels and even electronic industries, due to economy crisis and low adoption by GP of the HD media format. People here and there are doing a campaign for at least a limited edition of BD with one single printing, but I don't think this will go far. Most fans have already decided to import from elsewhere their BD's and another formats. A fansite here is promoving a series of official parties with sponsorship of both Eagle Media and UMB and they will offer DVD's as gifts via raffles, but I don't even know if those DVD's will be made here or imported. :thinker:

EDIT: I made a mistake in my last post on this thread. If someone was offended with that, my apologies. :angel:

Guest ArthurBadin

Hello,

I was wondering if the RHT DVD/BR versions come with the single CD version or if it's the double CD one as the album?

Thanks!

Read this, beloved @@Enigmanotta:

http://www.madonna.com/news/title/rebel-heart-tour-dvdblu-ray--cd-tracklisting-revealed

And I also suggest you click on the first link featured on that news.

For a more comprehensive listing of every formats that will be sold by some major countries (including US), go further to Wiki page (the anglophone one). I know, everybody posts there, but the only criticism I do have about that page is French formats aren't listed there yet.

If you want to get right through preorders, please check out this beautiful thread that Infinity's owner, @@Fighter, made with so much tenderness and patience: http://www.madonna-infinity.net/forums/index.php?/topic/12775-rebel-heart-tour-pre-order-links/

We are here to serve. See you. :smile:

So I ordered the t-shirt and Blu-ray CD combo from her official store. I received the Blu-ray CD today but no t-shirt. That will probably show up by 2026. However I'm watching The Tears of a Clown excerpt and the quality is very much reminding me of the first run of the mdna Blu-ray. It is unbelievably grainy. So I'm curious how everyone else is going to react to this

So I ordered the t-shirt and Blu-ray CD combo from her official store. I received the Blu-ray CD today but no t-shirt. That will probably show up by 2026. However I'm watching The Tears of a Clown excerpt and the quality is very much reminding me of the first run of the mdna Blu-ray. It is unbelievably grainy. So I'm curious how everyone else is going to react to this

What's on the Tears of a Clown bit?

• madgefan changed the title to Rebel Heart Tour DVD | Showtime Premiere
  • madgefan pinned, pinned, pinned and pinned this topic
  • madgefan pinned this topic