Rebel Heart Tour DVD | Showtime Premiere

Bat-Fan

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why this wasnt part of the main film will annoy me till the day I die. Just a japanese bonus, stupid showtime version.

Well, we can't blame the editors since they are given a time limit to when the concert footage will last hence the absence of LDLHA, intro of La Isla Bonita, the Lucky Star and Everybody extension to the flamenco medley and some special songs like Crazy For You, Like a Prayer and Take a Bow.

I AM JUST SLIGHTLY TRIGGERED THAT JAPAN GETS TO HAVE THE GOODS WHILE THE REST OF US DON'T. Still praying for Crazy For You though... </3

Guest ArthurBadin

Here in Brazil, the 2CD, the only one physical format that would be released today, was postponed to September 20. The preorder price was shortened (maybe a little compensation, who knows?).

DVD still has its release date here September 29.

We here can face the risk of people who had preordered formats internationally get their copies before the national ones arrive to stores.

Guest ArthurBadin

watching this just makes me angry

Beloved, the curiosity here is that even has parts from Paris gigs and Madonna only had started singing TAB after European leg. A Frankenstein totally.  :cry:

Guys, on a side note, I did my best to envision how LDLHA would sound like if SHOWTIME had the heart to include it. </3

Thank you :) That would have been so good to have this song too !!!! Take A Bow and Love Don't Live Here Anymore are my two ballad songs and I am heart-broken they are not part of the bluray/dvd/cd. I can understand that it's all a question of rights for Love don't live here anymore but, come on, for Take A Bow, they should have included it in the show or in the bonus INTERNATIONNALLY !!!!

That would have been so good !!!! Take A Bow and Love Don't Live Here Anymore are my two ballad songs and I am heart-broken they are not part of the bluray/dvd/cd. I can understand that it's all a question of rights for Love don't live here anymore but, come on, for Take A Bow, they should have included it in the show or in the bonus INTERNATIONNALLY !!!!

Yeah I really agree but then again, SHOWTIME had been given only 2 hours of runtime for the concert footage so they had no choice but to exclude the good ones. I am heart broken now. </3

Im very skeptical that they changed/fixed anything other than overcontrasting it probably to "patch it up" quickly. I appreciate the enthusiasm but i cant see madonnas team doing meticulous work to improve something. Gonna be waiting for the comparison thst confirms the wonderful changes tbh

Im very skeptical that they changed/fixed anything other than overcontrasting it probably to "patch it up" quickly. I appreciate the enthusiasm but i cant see madonnas team doing meticulous work to improve something. Gonna be waiting for the comparison thst confirms the wonderful changes tbh

If you're familiar with the Showtime version, when you watch it on BluRay you should see the difference. You can appreciate every shot way better than before.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you're familiar with the Showtime version, when you watch it on BluRay you should see the difference. You can appreciate every shot way better than before.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im sure you can but twice before people have said the editing was different and the colors improved and they werent lol

It might sound like im a skeptical bitch but sometimes u know i gotta ask for the receipts tbh :flower:

Guest ArthurBadin

Here in Brazil, the 2CD, the only one physical format that would be released today, was postponed to September 20. The preorder price was shortened (maybe a little compensation, who knows?).

DVD still has its release date here September 29.

We here can face the risk of people who had preordered formats internationally get their copies before the national ones arrive to stores.

Now price has returned to be the original one. What a mess. I guess I'll have to wait till Black Friday to buy both 2CD and DVD. Universal Music Brazil is not any trustworthy when coming to release dates, they usually postpone even 2 times. It happened with L-U-V M-D-N-A.

Again, if I had preordered on her official site probably I would get my copies with a week in advance. (maybe not the T-shirt, but whatever)

EDIT: "New" release dates keep being Sept 20 for 2CD and Sept. 29 for DVD. Amazing... :angry:  :broken:

Not to gripe about the product but imagine if she would have done something like this.

Iconic (Intro)

Iconic

Bitch I'm Madonna

Burning Up

Holy Water/Vogue 

Devil Pray

Messiah (Interlude)

Body Shop

True Blue

Deeper and Deeper

HeartBreakCity/Love Don't Live Here Anymore

Like a Virgin

SEX (Interlude)

Living For Love

La Isla Bonita

Dress You Up (Medley w/ Lucky Star)

Who's That Girl

Rebel Heart

Illuminati (Interlude

Music (Get Stupid) 

Candy Shop

Material Girl

La Vie En Rose 

Unapologetic Bitch

Holiday

Special Features

- Rebel Heart Rehearsals/Workshops (As seen on YouTube)

- Ghosttown (Bonus Performance)

- Rebel Rebel (Tribute to David Bowie)

- Take a Bow (First Live Performance on Tour)

- Like a Prayer (Speech + Performance)

- Tears of a Clown (Live from Melbourne)

- If I Had A Hammer (Cover by Madonna) + included on live album.

A dream...

Not to gripe about the product but imagine if she would have done something like this.

Iconic (Intro)

Iconic

Bitch I'm Madonna

Burning Up

Holy Water/Vogue 

Devil Pray

Messiah (Interlude)

Body Shop

True Blue

Deeper and Deeper

HeartBreakCity/Love Don't Live Here Anymore

Like a Virgin

SEX (Interlude)

Living For Love

La Isla Bonita

Dress You Up (Medley w/ Lucky Star)

Who's That Girl

Rebel Heart

Illuminati (Interlude

Music (Get Stupid) 

Candy Shop

Material Girl

La Vie En Rose 

Unapologetic Bitch

Holiday

Special Features

- Rebel Heart Rehearsals/Workshops (As seen on YouTube)

- Ghosttown (Bonus Performance)

- Rebel Rebel (Tribute to David Bowie)

- Take a Bow (First Live Performance on Tour)

- Like a Prayer (Speech + Performance)

- Tears of a Clown (Live from Melbourne)

- If I Had A Hammer (Cover by Madonna) + included on live album.

Yes please !!!!!!! The perfect release !

• madgefan changed the title to Rebel Heart Tour DVD | Showtime Premiere
  • madgefan pinned, pinned, pinned and pinned this topic
  • madgefan pinned this topic