Rebel Heart Tour DVD | Showtime Premiere

Bat-Fan

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

take a bow looks so flawless... what a highlight!!!

TOTALLY!!!

Damn. So as someone who only has the highlights CD right now it's kind of a let down. I didn't think I wouldn't have bought the 2CD but it's $20 so I'm waiting for a reseller on Amazon. If I were to redo the tracklist I'd change:

True Blue instead of Devil Pray

Like A Virgin instead of HeartBreakCity

Dress You Up/Into The Groove or instead of La Isla Bonita

@@SimonVenekeo. Just splurge and get the 2 CD Set.  It'll be worth it.  Or did you get the Digital release of it, and that's why you're waiting for a reduced price.  Either way, I agree the Double CD is far much better to own than that silly Highlights CD.  What a waste of space. I'd rather had an extra DVD than that nonsense.  :wink:

TOTALLY!!!

@@SimonVenekeo. Just splurge and get the 2 CD Set. It'll be worth it. Or did you get the Digital release of it, and that's why you're waiting for a reduced price. Either way, I agree the Double CD is far much better to own than that silly Highlights CD. What a waste of space. I'd rather had an extra DVD than that nonsense. :wink:

I bought the digital release and also have Apple Music to stream but I like also having the physical edition ðŸ˜. But I know that MDNA World Tour was $15.99 when it came out so for them to add on another $3 for another release that's a rip of the video release is a little bit of a grab to the fans.

Madonna - Like A Prayer [Rebel Heart Tour] DVDRip

[Live Bonus Video]

Lyrics By: Madonna Ciccone & Patrick Leonard

℗ & © 2017 Semtex Films, exclusively licensed to Eagle Rock Entertainment Ltd.

Download/Descarga [480p]: http://www86.zippyshare.com/v/wjEdPfa9/file.html

No Copyright Infringement Intended.

"Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use"

Thanks bb ..tab please !

Gosh Like A Prayer was pretty amazing... I didn't think it would be this good. while the arrangements could've been better in this tour (they were a little dull), there are some elements here that I really like, especially the organ at the end. The person who said this might be the best performance of this song wasn't lying. 

I bought the digital release and also have Apple Music to stream but I like also having the physical edition . But I know that MDNA World Tour was $15.99 when it came out so for them to add on another $3 for another release that's a rip of the video release is a little bit of a grab to the fans.

Like you, I have to have the physical edition.  It'll be a sad day when she stops selling physical copies.  It's already happened with the singles. 

Though, are you sure you can't get a 2 CD set cheaper than $20??  I know we live in different countries, but I was able to purchase my copy at Amazon (U.S.) for $14.  Is it really that more expensive in Canada?

Like you, I have to have the physical edition.  It'll be a sad day when she stops selling physical copies.  It's already happened with the singles. 

Though, are you sure you can't get a 2 CD set cheaper than $20??  I know we live in different countries, but I was able to purchase my copy at Amazon (U.S.) for $14.  Is it really that more expensive in Canada?

that's what's happening here no stores had the dvd's you have to order them on best buy if you order now they come the 25th wtf?

Finally got the blu-ray and cd today  haven't listed to the cd but here are my thoughts on the blu-ray which i watched in full (feel free to rape my answers !!) 

the good - deeper and deeper, rebel heart, la vie en rose, unapologetic bitch - the menu - i enjoyed toac but felt it was way too much cut down and like the mdna tour it was too grainy ? fuck knows why ??

the bad-  why has no-one mentioned how terrible the 5.1 dts-hd master audio is ??? there was no sound from the centre channel ? no music - no vocals ??? wtf M ??? it also sounded way too much right channel front and right ??? the worst 5.1 mix i have ever heard ? her vocals should be isolated to the centre channel surely ??

i still hate most of the editing especially in iconic ? i was literally looking away - i dont why she uses this slow, fast quick cutting Michael Bay school of editing

to me the songs just dont flow very well - it didnt really start for me until deeper kicked in ?

messiah - definitely the worst part of the show - completely uninspiring - it could have been any song but why choose that ? the sex interlude was also terrible ? she really dropped the ball on the interludes on this tour - nuns ? again she has done this before

i jsut feel the show lacked any real flow and theatricality - its no Confessions and certainly pales in comparison to BA and the GS

Live ?? again and i have said this many times ? why does she have back up singers and a drummer when we never hear them ? to me its too much backing tracks again and too much focus on this and not the live sound - thats why i loved la vie de rose - it was just her singing with a musical instrument - no backing tracks - it was nice to have a pure live sound

im sure lots of you will disagree but being a fan for 30 years i just think the show overall was a big letdown and i just feel shes run out of ideas now which is a shame as her tours have been great up until Confessions but have declined in quality when she dropped Stuart price - im not a fan of kevin Antunes at all - sorry :(((

So so true !

I respect all your opinions but we need to stop comparing stuff with her confessions tour. Time has changed, music has changed. She's trying to catch up with all of that. And as I said before, to me.. it is one of my favorites tours of her. I loved everything... theatrically we can say MDNA was her best, but the setlist wasn't that good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Music has changed" ? No Style of music can changes but music stays music... It's just that Madonna is getting probably lazy. She just cares about dancing since S&ST and she forgets to care about her voice singing. As her team forgets about doing live music. What's the pleasure of listening backing tracks, fake choirs (sorry but HBC and LAP are a bit stupid for me... Why do they let these choirs voices which were recorded for something else but a live... She has 2 back up singers, completeley useless at many moments)... Madonna's voice is drowned among recorded voices. 

For me music hasn't changed but efforts about music are not what they used to be...

I have a complaint and bitch it has nothing to do with the tour, the cut songs, editing or something. FREAKING AMAZON! They were supposed to ship my 2cd case on the 15th for a day in a half it said preparing your order now going on the 3rd day it says shipping soon, I even called and they said it means they are getting it ready..  I did use standard shipping but still they are so annoying. I guess it has to do with Prime shipping. I have the itunes version at least.

Sorry I had to get this off my chest. LOL

So so true !

"Music has changed" ? No Style of music can changes but music stays music... It's just that Madonna is getting probably lazy. She just cares about dancing since S&ST and she forgets to care about her voice singing. As her team forgets about doing live music. What's the pleasure of listening backing tracks, fake choirs (sorry but HBC and LAP are a bit stupid for me... Why do they let these choirs voices which were recorded for something else but a live... She has 2 back up singers, completeley useless at many moments)... Madonna's voice is drowned among recorded voices.

For me music hasn't changed but efforts about music are not what they used to be...

I'm sorry but if we're gonna talk about fake vocals we can start from express yourself in the blond ambition, she always uses fake vocals and choirs. Confessions tour has a lot of backing tracks as well. I don't know what you people want madonna to do, she's dancing her ass off and signing Live and just in case she's also almost 60 years old.

So so true !

I'm sorry but if we're gonna talk about fake vocals we can start from express yourself in the blond ambition, she always uses fake vocals and choirs. Confessions tour has a lot of backing tracks as well. I don't know what you people want madonna to do, she's dancing her ass off and signing Live and just in case she's also almost 60 years old.

unfortunately it has changed. and it's not just about madonna releases. if you compare any artist's early 2000s release with something from now you can clearly feel the loss of the "live concert" feeling. i think the best live release (audio wise) from madonna is the drowned world tour. if any of you can, compare also beyoncé's or p!nk's new releases with their older ones... "beyoncé experience" sounds much more like a concert than "on the run", p!nk's "live in europe" also compared to "the truth about love"...

So so true !

Careful with the word LAZY cause someone else in this forum is going to be mad at you! :Madonna051:

I have to agree with @@migsou that music has changed. Sometimes you cannot tell anymore if a singer is singing or not and as a singer I feel terribly deceived by this. Yes Madonna had some fake vocals since BAT, but then we also had some great live arrangements: Everybody in GS, does anyone remember?

Listening to the RHT cd I felt the "double voice" (live vocals over the backing track) was much too evident. I especially hate to hear the original cd backing vocals. What are Niki and Kiley doing? They are not dancing like Niki and Donna used to, so they could at least sing!! They could support Madonna's vocals without the use of the original tracks.

I totally agree with @@wtg1987: the best moments are the ones with Madonna and ukulele. But also Who's that girl for instance, which was insanely replaced by that embarassing rendition of TAB. I really hope that this is the direction she could go, also from the IG post of acoustic musicians in Lisbon. But I have to disagree with him because when I saw it live the show was fabulous, I loved the interaction with the crowd, the talking, the dancing parts, everything but the musical direction.

yesterday with my friend .. We won the dvd and a great poster in a fan club contest in Argentina, I still could not see it and I will do it in a while, I'm very happyattachicon.gifIMG-20170915-WA0060.jpeg

Congrats!

I just now saw that the double cd released here has that horrid "exclusivo para Arg Uru Chi"  :Madonna039:  Universal Argentina can choke I'm buying an import cd even if it's the last thing I buy.

Guest ArthurBadin

yesterday with my friend .. We won the dvd and a great poster in a fan club contest in Argentina, I still could not see it and I will do it in a while, I'm very happyattachicon.gifIMG-20170915-WA0060.jpeg

Congrats @@Fernando, you are more than deserved to get this prize. Wish the same would happen to me #Jealous #JustKidding  :smile:  :kissy:  :heart:  :angel:

Guest ArthurBadin

It can be worst : it could have been a bonus only for Japan... Oh... wait... ^^

I love the edit and the vocals, if only the whole release was like that and not so epileptic :)

Sorry I was totally forgot that. I don't even have the physical DVD released here yet!

Anyway, is it your name Jurandir? (cause of the "Mithrandir" nickname you have). It is a very common name here in Brazil, it's from native Brazilian language Tupy, and it happens to be the name of my father #CoincidenceOrNot? See you  :smile:  :kissy:  :heart:  :)

that's what's happening here no stores had the dvd's you have to order them on best buy if you order now they come the 25th wtf?

I rarely see Madonna CD and DVD's in stores in my area anymore.  Walmart and Best Buy carry the minimal.  Anymore, I just see one or two copies of "Immaculate Collection" and that is.  Yet, there are other less obscure and famous musicians who have a number of their CD's and DVD's available.

When U buy the 2cd on Amazon, U do get a digital copy for free. Something to listen to while U wait for it to ship.

s.gif513S+JuXxHL._SCLZZZZZZZ__.jpgs.gif

"Rebel Heart Tour [2 CD]" by Madonna

s.gifAutoRip_Headline_Purchased._V398561290_. 

The CD you purchased is AutoRip eligible. This means that the MP3 version of the album is now available for you to play or download from your Amazon Music Library for FREE.

GTY_Button._V339616945_.pngs.gif

When you buy any CD or vinyl record with the AutoRip logo, you'll instantly get the MP3 version of that album delivered to your Amazon Music Library for FREE. You can listen to your album everywhere, including on any Android phone, iPhone, iPod touch, Kindle Fire and other devices

Learn more about AutoRip.

Sorry I was totally forgot that. I don't even have the physical DVD released here yet!

Anyway, is it your name Jurandir? (cause of the "Mithrandir" nickname you have). It is a very common name here in Brazil, it's from native Brazilian language Tupy, and it happens to be the name of my father #CoincidenceOrNot? See you  :smile:  :kissy:  :heart:  :)

Off topic but my nickname is based on Gandalf from the Lord of the Rings, Mithrandir is one of his names ;)

Hope you'll manage to get your DVD soon !

• madgefan changed the title to Rebel Heart Tour DVD | Showtime Premiere
  • madgefan pinned, pinned, pinned and pinned this topic
  • madgefan pinned this topic