Rebel Heart Tour DVD | Showtime Premiere

Bat-Fan

Well, it's a mix of performances and unfortunately, the audio is horribly mixed.  I was watching it earlier and noticed that it's not in sync very well.  But yeah, it's nice to have.  And it just boggles my mind how I was able to get the Japan release so quick while I'm still awaiting for the domestic version to arrive. In fact, according to tracking, the U.S. Blu-Ray and Double CD I ordered is being held 50 miles from me since Saturday.  Crazy!!!

A lot of the show itself isn't in sync on the DVD. It's just a tiny bit off, the edits would look better if they were timed better, they would be more effective at least.

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and lets not forget the terribly bad 5.1 mix which a lot of people dont seem to have made a lot of noise about ? unless you guys dont have home theatres 5.1 or higher set ups ?? no vocals from the centre speaker but spread over the 2 front speakers ?? wtf ?? did Kevin Antunes fall asleep when he did the 5.1 mix on this ? just shocking for a blu-ray release !!

Yeah, the older tricks included vaseline under make up lmao. I don't like that she does it either, it's too obvious and looks like some kind of bad screen recording in parts. She did the same for MDNA Tour. In some parts you can't even see her nose. From the 20s to the 50s that stuff was very well done and subtle, this definitely isn't. (Btw you're beautiful @@MisterFabian :kissy: )

That's true. With the people working for her, she could have better effects... (Thank you ^^)

I’ve become less and less impressed with Deeper and Deeper. The Girlie Show version was THE BUSINESS.

I'm the opposite. I prefer the RHT version. She seems to be enjoying the song much more, the arrangement is more fresh, and she looks badass through this performance. 

I've never loved anything about The Girlie Show and it's a bottom 2 tour for me, but Deeper and Deeper is one of the best numbers in that show, I just don't like how it was performed. 

I admit it’s a bit sneaky but if you guys love madonna so much then you will pay the £30 for it from import - how many other Madonna blu rays will you buy this year ? It’s not like she recognises the format and puts one out every month

i do not want to pay madonna the money for this one song though. i don't believe it's worth the cost.

if they provide it at a reasonable price i would

until then i will illegally down it 

There's clearly a lot of people here who don't have to worry about money which is great for them, but saying to someone 'just spend the money' when they may not have a lot is a bit shitty. I know I could never justify spending £30-£40 on a DVD just to get one extra bonus. I have bills to pay and food to put on the table. I'm not saying us poorer folk 'deserve' anything such as this bonus but just remember that some people aren't as well off as you when they're asking for it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • madgefan changed the title to Rebel Heart Tour DVD | Showtime Premiere
  • madgefan pinned, pinned, pinned and pinned this topic
  • madgefan pinned this topic