Rebel Heart Tour DVD | Showtime Premiere

Bat-Fan

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It looks like HBO got a contract to air the show in 14 countries starting September 10th. That's great.. 5 days before the office release.. A lot of sales I bet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm gonna bet that none of those countries will be in the U.S.  Though, Showtime has a contract to air it throughout the rest of this year.  

i have checked other sites too amazon, bestbuy, target.. nada they are not on time either. lol

It's been on Amazon since yesterday. If you looked at it when they first listed it for preorder, you will see the updated covers and titles. I guess they're just waiting for the tomorrow to finally set it up online.

It's been on Amazon since yesterday. If you looked at it when they first listed it for preorder, you will see the updated covers and titles. I guess they're just waiting for the tomorrow to finally set it up online.

i never saw it when they first listed it, it's on there now?

Shes almost 59 years old and has been touring for the past 32 years. Her voice has matured and aged and has at least some amount of damage from straining on performances for so many years, and you say she's lazy and she can't sing. let's think about it for a moment that this is something she's likely self conscious about and it's downright shitty that a fan would say something like this. I am 100% sure she tries her best.

well it's because her voice is aged that she must take lessons just to save her weak voice

She doesn't take lessons like 10 years ago, so for me she's lazy

She's in her britney mood...singing over her own voice of 20 years ago

If you think I'm rude please forgive me

But it's true...her voice is good 3/10...the other 7 Times is bad even when she sings a ballad on a chair

She must Wake up from her diva status and take again vocal lessons

I disagree. She controls her voice quite well for the moves she makes, regardless of her age.

If you can play the trailer on iTunes you can see how they fixed the color and saturation a little bit.. It looks like they re-edited again. The bad news is the runtime is 1:58min..

Well, I watched it and somehow the whole editing is different. Other cuts maybe. But I'm not sure since I didn't compare it to the Showtime one.

The length has nothing to say though.

The MDNA World Tour is also 2 hours long and all songs were in there. We have to be patient.

• madgefan changed the title to Rebel Heart Tour DVD | Showtime Premiere
  • madgefan pinned, pinned, pinned and pinned this topic
  • madgefan pinned this topic