Rebel Heart Tour DVD | Showtime Premiere

Bat-Fan

Guest ArthurBadin

Really ? Take A Bow for Japan ???

I was coming here saying even though we are a bit disapointed TAB, LDLHA and others are not part of the release, we should be happy to still have the show on bluray/dvd. I ordered it myself. But now, I feel angry that they have decided to add Take A Bow for the Japan bonus when we should all have it !!!!

Agree 100%.

Should be the opposite: TAB worldwide and LAP as a Japan exclusivity. We deserved that. Now everyone'll be running for Japanese edition. Thank you Universal Music Japan.

And now I think both TAB and LAP could have been taped from actual Sydney concerts. Thank God if this is real!!!!!

P.S.: Is it true Taiwanese editions also have exclusive content? Or it's just things like cards, posters or bags? I remember Taiwanese edition of Rebel Heart - the album - was filled with a lot of things (Simon can give a better description of what to find in it, can't he?)

EDIT1: @@Fighter, who knows if Taiwanese edition has LDLHA? Now we can imagine anything, cannot we?

EDIT2: For Brazilian members of Infinity who are following this thread, know (if you haven't already got) that Universal Music Brasil has NOT yet a release date for DVD/Blu-ray/CD nor what will be the available formats, only that the local release date will follow after worldwide one (as usual and expected).

Source: http://www.universalmusic.com.br/2017/08/16/madonna-anuncia-pre-venda-e-lanca-musica-para-comemorar-aniversario/

EDIT3: Madonna.com seems to troll us again. have you noticed they inform the release date as September 16? Check out on http://www.madonna.com/news/title/rebel-heart-tour-dvdblu-ray--cd-tracklisting-revealed Such a mess. How I miss old times off that site.

See you.

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ArthurBadin

guys, help me out. is it true that the Japanese releases dont work in the Americas? I was willing to buy the japan bluray :(

@@vitoralmeiida, DVD's can't as the are from different regions (only Australian DVDs can be played on Latin American DVD players and the opposite).

Don't know if BD's (aka Blu-rays) work different, but I do remind of all Americas' discs are Region A and another ones from elsewhere are Regions B or C.

Btw, did you read my EDIT2? Such a mess, don't you think so?

EDIT: There are indeed region-Free BD players as well as region-free DVD players. You have to check if yours are that way.

Guest ArthurBadin

but guys, do you have the tracklist of the dvd/cd?

Sent from my SM-G850F using Tapatalk

@@mergirld, read the link i posted on my EDIT3 from the post above yours. It's very elucidative. (And sorry Fighter for the double post again!)

@@vitoralmeiida, DVD's can't as the are from different regions (only Australian DVDs can be played on Latin American DVD players and the opposite).

Don't know if BD's (aka Blu-rays) work different, but I do remind of all Americas' discs are Region A and another ones from elsewhere are Regions B or C.

Btw, did you read my EDIT2? Such a mess, don't you think so?

EDIT: There are indeed region-Free BD players as well as region-free DVD players. You have to check if yours are that way.

thank you! I'm gonna check what type my BD Player is :)

Guest ArthurBadin

thank you! I'm gonna check what type my BD Player is :)

Btw, @@vitoralmeiida, I think Sony players (at least DVD ones) are the most problematic. My DVD player my sister gave me years ago couldn't play any bootleg I had. She took it to her then husband's house and he gave me his old player which played any disc.

If your BD player is this kind of problematic try to find a tutorial to program its system to make it converted on a region-free one. For sure it has for DVD players.

Guest ArthurBadin

how odd it says each of the formats to be released yesterday, but only material girl was :(

That's why I miss so much Madonna.com when it was admin by Warner Music.

Anyway, @@rebelheart29, answering to the question on your latest post here, those are the DVD regions and BD regions (thanks Wikipedia):

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:DVD-Regions_with_key-2.svg

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Blu-ray-regions_with_key.svg

DVD's/BD's from Regions B/2 are played most in Western and Central Europe (outside almost all former Soviet Republics, as the photos I linked show).

EDIT: Oops. They are played with most of the blu-ray players cause they are region-free (or they can have their system changed with help from a tutorial, mostly available on YouTube videos - just doing a search - to convert themselves to region-free ones).

Agree 100%.

Should be the opposite: TAB worldwide and LAP as a Japan exclusivity. We deserved that. Now everyone'll be running for Japanese edition. Thank you Universal Music Japan.

And now I think both TAB and LAP could have been taped from actual Sydney concerts. Thank God if this is real!!!!!

P.S.: Is it true Taiwanese editions also have exclusive content? Or it's just things like cards, posters or bags? I remember Taiwanese edition of Rebel Heart - the album - was filled with a lot of things (Simon can give a better description of what to find in it, can't he?)

EDIT1: @@Fighter, who knows if Taiwanese edition has LDLHA? Now we can imagine anything, cannot we?

EDIT2: For Brazilian members of Infinity who are following this thread, know (if you haven't already got) that Universal Music Brasil has NOT yet a release date for DVD/Blu-ray/CD nor what will be the available formats, only that the local release date will follow after worldwide one (as usual and expected).

Source: http://www.universalmusic.com.br/2017/08/16/madonna-anuncia-pre-venda-e-lanca-musica-para-comemorar-aniversario/

EDIT3: Madonna.com seems to troll us again. have you noticed they inform the release date as September 16? Check out on http://www.madonna.com/news/title/rebel-heart-tour-dvdblu-ray--cd-tracklisting-revealed Such a mess. How I miss old times off that site.

See you.

From what I remember in my collection for Asian release (and this might be mixing them up) was one with a mini calendar, one with a folder and poster, one with a metro card and one with buttons.

Guest ArthurBadin

From what I remember in my collection for Asian release (and this might be mixing them up) was one with a mini calendar, one with a folder and poster, one with a metro card and one with buttons.

Yep.

I'd love to answer but I don't understand your question  :stare:

if you go to amazon and click on the rh dvd's it says this, but I just called amazon and the man said it's a miscalculation it's region 1.

Playback Region B/2 :This will not play on most Blu-ray players sold in North America, Central America, South America, Japan, North Korea, South Korea, Taiwan, Hong Kong and Southeast Asia. Learn more about Blu-ray region specifications here

• madgefan changed the title to Rebel Heart Tour DVD | Showtime Premiere
  • madgefan pinned, pinned, pinned and pinned this topic
  • madgefan pinned this topic