Rebel Heart Tour DVD | Showtime Premiere

Bat-Fan

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So what is the bonus Tears Of A Clown footage? What songs is she performing or is it just a short 15 minute documentary?

The video includes performances of "Borderline", "Don't Tell Me" and "Holiday".  The latter is just a short clip of the performance.  While I rather have the full show, "Borderline" is the gem of this "extra".

The fact is; most of that Clown show was pretty awful. I'm sure she looked at all the footage and thought, "No, the fuck way am I going to release that!".   But I'm glad she still did TEARS OF THE CLOWN.  It shows she's willing to be more intimate and carefree with her performances. I just think she just needs to find a medium, where she doesn't have to control every aspect of the show, but be prepared enough to sound good and put on an entertaining show.

I'm the opposite. I prefer the RHT version. She seems to be enjoying the song much more, the arrangement is more fresh, and she looks badass through this performance.

I've never loved anything about The Girlie Show and it's a bottom 2 tour for me, but Deeper and Deeper is one of the best numbers in that show, I just don't like how it was performed.

I can see that. Where as all I hear is the album version. The DVD doesn’t do it justice sound wise. Sounds better in YouTube clips I think. A lot of the music on the DVD is lost I find. The instrumentation. Iconic and True Blue made me mad lol.

• 1 month later...

Madonna's #RebelHeartTour aired on the BBC last night, and today the RHT Blu-Ray went to #1 on Amazon UK (in the video/concerts section), while tour DVD & double CD versions are also in the Top10. #madonna #QueenOfPop

https://www.facebook.com/madonnaunstoppable/posts/1634298826656582

Wow great news!

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...
On 2/10/2017 at 1:17 AM, musicinferno said:

I finally finished the final edit of my expansion cut. I used the audio from the Blu-ray as well as selections from other shows. Here are the changes I made to fit my satisfaction:

The documentary intro was cut and starts with how the show normally started

Devil Pray has been extended to fit it's original length

All interludes have been added

All speeches have been added
Deeper And Deeper has been extended
Love Don't Live Here Anymore was added (many thanks to @@brunofischetti)
La Isla Bonita intro was added with audio from Tokyo
Like A Prayer and Take A Bow were added from the Blu-ray bonus tracks
Don't Tell Me was added with audio from Tokyo
Detroit speech was edited and the mini-documentary removed
Unapologetic Bitch was trimmed down by 2 mins
Holiday outro was extended with longer crowd cheers to prevent the abrupt fade that is on the CD/BD
Bonus tracks were added at the end of the album:

Borderline from the Tears of a Clown excerpt

Who's That Girl and Frozen from San Jose

Ghosttown from Chicago

Things I couldn't do:

I couldn't use to Tokyo audio for Devil Pray to extend it properly, so I looped the Blu-ray rip

I couldn't extend the Body Shop intro

I couldn't extend the Dress You Up medley since it sounded too awful being mixed with an audience recording (this exclusion saddened me) :cry:

I couldn't extend the Music intro, even looping it sounded obvious so it was left untouched

I couldn't add most of the bonus tracks back into the show because once again, the change in quality did not match

2yzlb8w.jpg

@musicinferno: lovely! would you share this ? i'd love to hear it

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • madgefan changed the title to Rebel Heart Tour DVD | Showtime Premiere
  • madgefan pinned, pinned, pinned and pinned this topic
  • madgefan pinned this topic
  • 1 year later...
On 9/5/2017 at 2:15 AM, Lucky Star said:

I mean, it was just something I noticed. I'm not bothered at all. She's not fooling me with her vocals. I went to her Chicago show (mic feed was leaked online), so I know how she sounds like live in comparison to her edited vocals on the Showtime special. haha I love her, and I can't wait for the DVD/album. I personally liked the Showtime special, since it was an upgrade from the MDNA Tour DVD. I have nothing to complain about. Y'all will be saving up those coins anyway to buy it, though. 

Where was the Chicago mic feed leaked? 

• 2 years later...

@musicinferno, could you share this with us, Please!!

On 10/2/2017 at 1:17 AM, musicinferno said:

I finally finished the final edit of my expansion cut. I used the audio from the Blu-ray as well as selections from other shows. Here are the changes I made to fit my satisfaction:

The documentary intro was cut and starts with how the show normally started

Devil Pray has been extended to fit it's original length

All interludes have been added

All speeches have been added
Deeper And Deeper has been extended
Love Don't Live Here Anymore was added (many thanks to @@brunofischetti)
La Isla Bonita intro was added with audio from Tokyo
Like A Prayer and Take A Bow were added from the Blu-ray bonus tracks
Don't Tell Me was added with audio from Tokyo
Detroit speech was edited and the mini-documentary removed
Unapologetic Bitch was trimmed down by 2 mins
Holiday outro was extended with longer crowd cheers to prevent the abrupt fade that is on the CD/BD
Bonus tracks were added at the end of the album:

Borderline from the Tears of a Clown excerpt

Who's That Girl and Frozen from San Jose

Ghosttown from Chicago

Things I couldn't do:

I couldn't use to Tokyo audio for Devil Pray to extend it properly, so I looped the Blu-ray rip

I couldn't extend the Body Shop intro

I couldn't extend the Dress You Up medley since it sounded too awful being mixed with an audience recording (this exclusion saddened me) :cry:

I couldn't extend the Music intro, even looping it sounded obvious so it was left untouched

I couldn't add most of the bonus tracks back into the show because once again, the change in quality did not match

http://i66.tinypic.com/2yzlb8w.jpg