Am I the only one that feels Erotica is full of filler?

blohan

I think it is her most full of fillers album. The singles are amazing, but other than that there isn't much more. Waiting, Words, Thief Of Hearts, all fillers to me, and songs like Why's It So Hard I have to wonder why were they recorded in the first place. And I'd rather have This Used To Be My Playground over In This Life.

I think Waiting is a fantastic song. I totally relate to the words.

I really appreciate the idea of making a concept and experimenting with sounds not normally used in pop, think of Secret Garden.

TUTBMP is a wonderful song, but doesn't have anything to do with sex. In this life is so personal, so intimate, the text so profound, and we really have to thank M for writing and singing about aids.

"Did you do it" is not that bad either, it's more a kind of joke, it's very humourous, when he tries to make love with Madonna in the limousine but splits the condom... she's waiting and he doesn't succeed! Have you read the lyrics?? And the line "sucked the mole on her hip" means that they have studied the Playboy photoshoot :devil:

Sorry but Waiting, Thief of Hearts and Words slay my ass very hard, they're on my favorite list. 

Bedtime Stories and Music have more fillers I think..........

PFFFTT LOL!!!!!! Music is one of her only pure grade A masterpiece albums, get a grip on reality please.

The lynch mob fantard delusion is strong in here. I wonder if there is any album any of you consider full of filler. Let me guess, True Blue, only her greatest album, which somehow rates very low with the fantards.

Actually, True Blue has way more filler than Erotica in MY opinion. The singles are great from True Blue, but the other songs are boring and sound really, really dated. Her two previous albums have stood the test of time better and don't sound as old, BUT I accept you like that album, and am not attacking you personally for it, whereas I honestly think you're kind of aggressive to anyone who doesn't share your opinions.

And what's with this term "fantard"? Is that supposed to mean a fan/retard? If so, I find it offensive to be labelled that. Just saying. There's no need to name call!

And how should I call the type of fan that sees nothing wrong with their idol and all the work they do is a masterpiece? No criteria whatsoever?

You are not into it but don't say it's full of filler because it's a loaded gun with 10 silver bullets. Erotica is full of fillers.

If he thinks it's full of filler it is full if filler to him. He thinks music is, you think erotica is. Two different opinions, both right to the person who thinks them.

If he thinks it's full of filler it is full if filler to him. He thinks music is, you think erotica is. Two different opinions, both right to the person who thinks them.

That is not true, I've been listening to music a very long time and I can recognize a filler when I hear it and that is independent of my opinion, it is called having criteria.