Am I the only one that feels Erotica is full of filler?

blohan

And how should I call the type of fan that sees nothing wrong with their idol and all the work they do is a masterpiece? No criteria whatsoever?

I'm a fan and doesn't mean I automatically love everything she's done (I really don't like the rebel heart album, or her films, and single choices etc). But calling people retards, really? It's kinda personal and below the belt.

The lynch mob fantard delusion is strong in here. I wonder if there is any album any of you consider full of filler. Let me guess, True Blue, only her greatest album, which somehow rates very low with the fantards.

Fantard delusion? Start by stating your opinions without insulting people, then maybe we can talk.You asked a question, we answered; it's as easy as that.You think we are delusional because we think Erotica is a good album? Honestly, then I could judge you a fantard too for saying "True Blue has no fillers and it's her greatest album" as I absolutely never will agree to that, BUT.. Luckily I don't go around nick-naming Madonna fans for their opinions. Have a nice day ;)

That is not true, I've been listening to music a very long time and I can recognize a filler when I hear it and that is independent of my opinion, it is called having criteria.

I'm sorry but it staggers me that you can't understand that someone else has a different opinion even if you don't agree with it. If someone else thinks music is full of filler that's their truth and to them it's correct, as much as you don't agree with it. There is no actual definition of a filler, it's different to all of us.

Fantard delusion? Start by stating your opinions without insulting people, then maybe we can talk.You asked a question, we answered; it's as easy as that.You think we are delusional because we think Erotica is a good album? Honestly, then I could judge you a fantard too for saying "True Blue has no fillers and it's her greatest album" as I absolutely never will agree to that, BUT.. Luckily I don't go around nick-naming Madonna fans for their opinions. Have a nice day ;)

Except I can back up my opinions. I didn't say it was her best album, some of the songs aren't grade A but it is her GREATEST album, the album that truly made her a legend in her own lifetime, and it is her most sold album. It is her greatest album and fans dismiss it because they don't like her effing hair. It's ridiculous and you don't understand anything.

Except I can back up my opinions. I didn't say it was her best album, some of the songs aren't grade A but it is her GREATEST album, the album that truly made her a legend in her own lifetime, and it is her most sold album. It is her greatest album and fans dismiss it because they don't like her effing hair. It's ridiculous and you don't understand anything.

What does her hair or sales even have to do with the fact True Blue is her ""greatest album""? True Blue made her a huge star, it brought her lot of fame and success, sure but... I don't care at all about sales, I never did, I judge music by it's quality, not by the sales or fame.Anyway, I think True Blue is a great album, it does have some fillers, and well.. I like her hair during that era so now what? Probably I'm still a "delusional fantard" to your eyes as I do not agree with your opinions, sigh!

I'm sorry but it staggers me that you can't understand that someone else has a different opinion even if you don't agree with it. If someone else thinks music is full of filler that's their truth and to them it's correct, as much as you don't agree with it. There is no actual definition of a filler, it's different to all of us.

Filler tracks are tracks of inferior quality to take up space in a record. To call Nobody's Perfect, Paradise Not For Me, I Deserve It, songs that have some of her best vocal performances and imaginative sounds in her entire career as filler, well there is something wrong. And there is no such thing as "their truth", there is THE TRUTH, reality, and the ones who don't subscribe to it are delusional.,

true blue her greatest album???? ahahahahhahaha

it's a great album of course but not like erotica o ray of light or confessions.and like a prayer too

true blue has more filler songs than erotica

It is her greatest album, sold 25 million actual records, made her a legend and has 5 of the best and most iconic songs of her career, so try again.

What does her hair or sales even have to do with the fact True Blue is her ""greatest album""? True Blue made her a huge star, it brought her lot of fame and success, sure but... I don't care at all about sales, I never did, I judge music by it's quality, not by the sales or fame.Anyway, I think True Blue is a great album, it does have some fillers, and well.. I like her hair during that era so now what? Probably I'm still a "delusional fantard" to your eyes as I do not agree with your opinions, sigh!

It's the reason why delusional fans want to dismiss it, and have been doing it for years, but it remains her greatest album and performance wise, the Who's That Girl is her greatest tour, she hasn't been able to match such dancing in her entire life and that is the truth.

I feel sorry for a fan who thinks Madonna peaked creatively circa 1986/1987 but each to their own...

Anyways - if I had to choose only one Madonna album to take with me to a desert island it would probably be "Erotica". Love the production on it, love the lyrics, love the concept and there's not a single track I skip (yes, that includes"Did You Do It"). "True Blue" had amazing singles but it doesn't hold up very well as an album for me.

It's the reason why delusional fans want to dismiss it, and have been doing it for years, but it remains her greatest album and performance wise, the Who's That Girl is her greatest tour, she hasn't been able to match such dancing in her entire life and that is the truth.

YOU are delusional 

you are addressing other people like that because they don't have your (shitty) taste

are u crazy or what??? 

it's all ok...take true blue and listen to it for 24/7 

but don't broke our balls with your insults

and so???? I don't give a fuck about sales...REALLY

american life is a great album too but it was a flop

WE NEED QUALITY

Dismiss it all you want, it still sold 25 million records and made her a legend. That alone makes it her greatest album, as far as quality, True Blue has some of the best songs of her career, it HAS quality, you just dismiss it out of ignorance.

I feel sorry for a fan who thinks Madonna peaked creatively circa 1986/1987 but each to their own...

Anyways - if I had to choose only one Madonna album to take with me to a desert island it would probably be "Erotica". Love the production on it, love the lyrics, love the concept and there's not a single track I skip (yes, that includes"Did You Do It"). "True Blue" had amazing singles but it doesn't hold up very well as an album for me.

I feel sorry for you who has limited cognitive abilities for I never said she peaked creatively in 1986.

YOU are delusional 

you are addressing other people like that because they don't have your (shitty) taste

are u crazy or what??? 

it's all ok...take true blue and listen to it for 24/7 

but don't broke our balls with your insults

You are free to leave this thread and not come back.

and you must respect other people taste

don't act like a childish 40 man ;)

do you mean that Jimmy Jimmy is better thatn In This Life??

AHAHAHAHHAHAAH

I didn't say that, you did, and you really should quit with that username?? lol, Rebel Heart is her worst album, what grasp or understanding of all of this could you possibly have?? Go play jaxx kid.

I didn't say that, you did, and you really should quit with that username?? lol, Rebel Heart is her worst album, what grasp or understanding of all of this could you possibly have?? Go play jaxx kid.

I put that name because it was the only available name

go listen jimmy jimmy or Cheap Makes the world go round ahahahahahhah

I feel sorry for you who has limited cognitive abilities for I never said she peaked creatively in 1986.

I wasn't attacking your taste - just stating the fact that it must've been a dull-dull time since 1986 if you think "True Blue" is Madonna's greatest album and "Who's That Girl" her greatest tour. I'm no Einstein but I'm quite happy with my cognitive abilities, thank you very much. I'm also happy to have manners - astounding lack of which you've displayed in this thread. There's a song on "True Blue", that album you feel so passionately about - it's called "Love Makes The World Go Round". Have you ever listened to its lyrics?  :wink:  :)

I wasn't attacking your taste - just stating the fact that it must've been a dull-dull time since 1986 if you think "True Blue" is Madonna's greatest album and "Who's That Girl" her greatest tour. I'm no Einstein but I'm quite happy with my cognitive abilities, thank you very much. I'm also happy to have manners - astounding lack of which you've displayed in this thread. There's a song on "True Blue", that album you feel so passionately about - it's called "Love Makes The World Go Round". Have you ever listened to its lyrics?  :wink:  :)

Again, your cognitive abilities leave much to be desired because saying it is her greatest album doesn't mean everything else was boring, and I didn't say it was her greatest tour, I said performance wise it was her greatest tour and she never danced like that again. You have issues.

Again, your cognitive abilities leave much to be desired because saying it is her greatest album doesn't mean everything else was boring, and I didn't say it was her greatest tour, I said performance wise it was her greatest tour and she never danced like that again. You have issues.

Psychological projection

also known as blame shifting, is a theory in psychology in which humans defend themselves against their own unpleasant impulses by denying their existence while attributing them to others.

:)