Am I the only one that feels Erotica is full of filler?

blohan

Filler tracks are tracks of inferior quality to take up space in a record.

You judge the quality of a record one way, others judge it in different way. There is no right or wrong in terms of opinions. As someone said before somewhere, "opinions are like assholes" as in everyone's got one. The albums I like, I wouldn't expect every other person in the world to love too, same in the ones I don't like as much I would think there'd obviously be people out there who like them.And I'm sorry but if I think true blue has more fillers than erotica, then it does. That is my truth, and as someone said I don't care about sales, I care about what "I" like the sound of.

You judge the quality of a record one way, others judge it in different way. There is no right or wrong in terms of opinions. As someone said before somewhere, "opinions are like assholes" as in everyone's got one. The albums I like, I wouldn't expect every other person in the world to love too, same in the ones I don't like as much I would think there'd obviously be people out there who like them.And I'm sorry but if I think true blue has more fillers than erotica, then it does. That is my truth, and as someone said I don't care about sales, I care about what "I" like the sound of.

That is an obtuse way of thinking, they are technical standards to art, to everything, there is meaning outside of ourselves, to be unable to see the world outside of ourselves is obtuse.

And not once did I talk about quality. I said it was her greatest record, and it is.

Oooh, was waiting for the moment the T word shows up, when people are threatened by a sound opinion.

I don't think anyone here is threatened by your opinions ("I" certainly am not), but I think you are threatened by ours as you are the only person I've met on this forum since joining 6 months ago who results to calling people retards and imbeciles and so on and so forth. Being able to type out statements packed with insults suggests that maybe YOU lack the cognitive ability to respond to a debate in a respectful manner. To be honest, I'm sure you'd argue that white is black.

I don't think anyone here is threatened by your opinions ("I" certainly am not), but I think you are threatened by ours as you are the only person I've met on this forum since joining 6 months ago who results to calling people retards and imbeciles and so on and so forth. Being able to type out statements packed with insults suggests that maybe YOU lack the cognitive ability to respond to a debate in a respectful manner. To be honest, I'm sure you'd argue that the background colour of that picture is white and not black.

I didn't insult anyone, I was insulted first, you conveniently forget that.