Let's play.... I'm suprised Madonna hasn't...

What I thought M would have done by now is release some artwork, be it a record cover or whatever, that is totally untouched and shows her true strength and beauty as an aging performer. This is probably the only thing that I really really always just assumed she would do. As earlier in her carreer she has always been totally unapologetic about herself, how she comes across etc. I'm def. not saying she should "act her age" because I think making BIM at age 57 is exactly the point of the song and I applaud it. It's just that I expected her to be more proud about her natural image, and use it to advocate her ideas on ageism.

surprised she hasn't asked chris ciccone yet to work with her again.

That would be interestng but I doubt she wants any professional relationships with him anymore, especially after he publicly admitted working for her was kind of a nightmare  :stare: But I do think BAT and GS are truly Madonna's top concert tours in artistic terms.

I'm surprised she hasn't done a smaller acoustic tour either. I'd love to see a small tour of theatres vs. arenas and stadiums. She could charge through the roof for those tickets and make a fortune. I think she'd get bored after a while of that though. After 30 years of dancing through concerts, I think just standing there for two hours would put her to sleep.

I'M SURPRISED THIS LITERALLY WILL HAPPEN IN HOURS

Great post!! I agree with everything everyone has written so far. Things I'm surprised she hasn't done is changed her hair color again. For the most part, she has just sticked to being a blonde for a long time. I'm also surprised she hasn't acted in another movie again...though I don't blame her either. She's better at directing than acting. 

making rebel girl's words my very own :kissy:

I'm surprised Madonna has never.......

1.) directed a Marlene Dietrich biographical movie; if there's a woman who will do it properly it would be Madonna.

This could be huge and get to the awards season;

2.) directed a Jean Michel Basquiat bio movie; they knew each other from the guts to the stars;

they had a quick affair, he was a late Warhol superstar, no one, no one will do better than her.

This could be huge and get to the awards season as well;

3.) stolen the project Sunset Boulevard The Musical to herself. As a director, of course.

Unfortunately, we wont see her acting again besides her own music videos and tours;

4.) released things in bluray like The Girlie Show

5.) Collaborated with Kylie/Daft Punk etc.

6.) released things like Ray of Light DVD Audio

Edited by sidney78a (see edit history)

I'm surprised Madonna has never commissioned David Morales again for a remix following his awesome mix of Deeper and Deeper. He was one of the top remixers of the 90s and did some great mixes throughout the rest of the decade. I always thought it was a shame he didn't remix any more M tracks.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm surprised she is not releasing as a single the songs she wants...

("falling free" my record company thoguht it wasn't  conventional enough...)

or do the album the way she wants...

(I wanted to do a double album, one REBEL and the other HEART but my "record company" thought it was too complicated...)

Now seriously...WTF?!? with that damn record company, can you imagine if Madonna was with them (live nation fuckers) and release singles like LIVE TO TELL  or OH FATHER  or FROZEN or THIS USED TO BE MY PLAYGROUND or BEDTIME STORY..just to name a few....

I don't know who is responsible for that "odd" choices, releasing

"amazing" with a discrete promotional "single instead of IMPRESSIVE INSTANT

"Superstar"  "  " " "           "                   "             "        "   GANG BANG or LOVE SPENT

"Hold tight"    "       ..........................................................REBEL HEART!!!!!!! or (this time so many...) HEARTBREAK CITY, BODY SHOP, MESSIAH, JOAN OF ARC, DEVIL PRAY.......

I'm getting angry...so I'll stop it here...

I'm surprised Madonna has never.......

1.) directed a Marlene Dietrich biographical movie; if there's a woman who will do it properly it would be Madonna.

This could be huge and get to the awards season;

2.) directed a Jean Michel Basquiat bio movie; they knew each other from the guts to the stars;

they had a quick affair, he was a late Warhol superstar, no one, no one will do better than her.

This could be huge and get to the awards season as well;

3.) stolen the project Sunset Boulevard The Musical to herself. As a director, of course.

Unfortunately, we wont see her acting again besides her own music videos and tours;

4.) released things in bluray like The Girlie Show

5.) Collaborated with Kylie/Daft Punk etc.

6.) released things like Ray of Light DVD Audio

She was in talks with Daft Punk in 1999/2000 but they turned her down so she picked Mirwais.