Rebel Heart Tour (Design Package Project)

valonqar

Thank u so much!!!  :Madonna042:

I really want to show them this job but I don't know how.  I already mentioned them on instagram post, but had no effect. Anyway, I thought this job as what we want from the Madonna's team. 

I have a similar artwork for MDNA World Tour, if you guys want I will post to you compare with the released. 

Its absolutly great very very nice to look at ... the only think I don't like - at least not as front cover - is the cover picture...

rather something with colour? and maybe from the last segment of the tour on the platform for Unaologetic Bitch?!

I got your point, but it will break the atmosphere of the whole package, u know? There's no good photos yet of the last segment, perhaps next year then I will created a new one using a "colorful" inspiration. but thank u @@Moses

• 2 weeks later...

:heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  Dear God! You made it? I found the cover on a website and I'm using it since then. But I've never seen the booklet. Waht a masterpiece, loved to work! Please, I'd be ver honored if you let me print it out and use as a fan-made CD/DVD :) I'm a collector of fan-made stuff hahaha BTW: I'm from Recife  :wink:

• 5 months later...

How? Thank u @madgelanI agree! She should have done it after the Hard Candy and MDNA World Tour (seriously queen?) Yeah! That one is good too.JD Urban capture such nice moments from this show that was quite hard to decide which photo I should use. Flickr!Here: Thank u everyone!  :Madonna036:Let's wait for somethin' good drops next year. This tour deserve a nice treat.

Thank you!