Rocco Ritchie Custody Battle

Future Lover

http://www.people.com/article/madonna-guy-ritchie-son-rocco-custody-return

Reportedly, Rocco doesn't want to continue being on the road, and Madonna is forcing him to have Christmas with her. Guy says that Rocco "has expressed he wants to spend Christmas in the UK with me rather than New York with her [Madonna]." Personally, I think Rocco needs to stay with Madonna as Guy has been really spotty in Rocco's life but M has always been there. There was a court case that decided Rocco had to return to the US to appear in court in order to be allowed to stay in the UK with Guy should the judge so chose. 

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/celebritynews/madonna/12067213/Madonna-goes-to-court-to-force-15-year-old-son-to-return-to-New-York.html

http://www.people.com/article/madonna-guy-ritchie-son-rocco-custody-return

Reportedly, Rocco doesn't want to continue being on the road, and Madonna is forcing him to have Christmas with her. Guy says that Rocco "has expressed he wants to spend Christmas in the UK with me rather than New York with her [Madonna]." Personally, I think Rocco needs to stay with Madonna as Guy has been really spotty in Rocco's life but M has always been there. There was a court case that decided Rocco had to return to the US to appear in court in order to be allowed to stay in the UK with Guy should the judge so chose. 

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/celebritynews/madonna/12067213/Madonna-goes-to-court-to-force-15-year-old-son-to-return-to-New-York.html

ok but he wants to stay with his dad for christmas

I really hated this news, really hated it.

She's doing wrong in my opinion. I know that there is a Court sentence about it, but maybe he misses his father, I think it's normal, he's not saying he wants to come back to London and live with him, he just wants to spend the Christmas week with him.

Now we have to see if she is really pushing that much just to have him immediately back or if there's something more and more complicated underneath it all. Anyway bad publicity is coming over I'm afraid.

ok but he wants to stay with his dad for christmas

Isn't he almost 16? Soon enough he'll be free to do whatever he wants, so I think these "battles" are just stupid..

Let him do what he wants i say.Also, how much truth is in stories like this???

I really hated this news, really hated it.

She's doing wrong in my opinion. I know that there is a Court sentence about it, but maybe he misses his father, I think it's normal, he's not saying he wants to come back to London and live with him, he just wants to spend the Christmas week with him.

Now we have to see if she is really pushing that much just to have him immediately back or if there's something more and more complicated underneath it all. Anyway bad publicity is coming over I'm afraid.

Well, M is very protective over all of her kids. I just don't think she wants to have a Christmas without him. And she obviously doesn't want to go do it at Guy's

A lot of kids have divorced parents, and end up not seeing one parent on christmas day. My parents divorced when i was 11 (21 years ago) and i alternated being with my mum and my dad each year on xmas day. I'd usually see the other one on boxing day. IMO, She should understand really that he might want to spend one christmas with his dad. Saying that it must be extra tough when your parents live on different continents ðŸ˜

it seems there must have been much more discussion than just "i want to spend the holiday at dad's place, mom." this is the parents going at each other. someone going to court over this means they are scared of losing the kid - which the other parent may have fueled in one way or another.

not sure this is merely about obeying madonna, can't imagine that really.

whatever it is, it's ugly.

it seems there must have been much more discussion than just "i want to spend the holiday at dad's place, mom." this is the parents going at each other. someone going to court over this means they are scared of losing the kid - which the other parent may have fueled in one way or another.

not sure this is merely about obeying madonna, can't imagine that really.

whatever it is, it's ugly.

That's what I was thinking of actually. Anyway isn't it sad that she's having such a sad Christmas?

I think Rocco is old enough to decide where he wants to stay and if he wants to stay with his dad that's totally fine, I think Madonna just needs to be the winner cause it's good for her ego.

I hate Guy for caring about Rocco but doesn't seem to give a shit about David. He even cropped him out in one of his Instagram posts. At least Madonna is a good mother for all of her kids. I don't like Guy at all...

I don't think it is as nasty as the media makes it out to be. Rocco has always seemed to enjoy tour life, so Madonna couldn't really guess he was hating it. And we know how Madonna can be. She is in every sense of the word a diva (which is one of the many reasons we love her). And this may be Rocco being a teenager. Teens are angsty and get mad at their parents for random things. With the business on him being upset about her embarrassing instagram posts, he needs to understand that she is Mom. Mom's do that. But she shouldn't be holding him so tight. I think a lot of it is she is sad to see Rocco getting older. If you remember, when Lordus was a teenager, Madonna got a little touchy. Her babies are leaving the nest and she doesn't like it. Especially when the babies are flying off to her ex-husband.