Madonna: Recent

groovyguy

20 minutes ago, milingo83 said:

She don't really have all that lips, damn faceapp! 🙄😅

Screenshot_20220422_232805.jpg

Sometimes I get tricked by the filters as well in thinking she's too much different and she's clearly not. She looks like her age, still beautiful and even younger, basically the true M. Love this pic. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Madonna shows off her punk style in a bustier and black blazer while friend FKA twigs bares her midriff in a crop top as they enjoy dinner together in LA

omg

57980937-10830245-image-a-6_165289319730

57980931-10830245-image-m-4_165289210969

Madonna and fellow singer FKA twigs made a stylish duo on Tuesday night when they were spotted out together in Los Angeles.

The 63-year-old music icon and the 34-year-old avant-pop star were spotted out together at the popular Italian restaurant The Nice Guy.

The two pals both showed off stunning casual ensembles, with the Material Girl favoring an edgy black-and-white punk-inspired look. 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-10830245/Madonna-friend-FKA-twigs-enjoy-dinner-Los-Angeles.html

12 hours ago, moloko said:

her stylist(if she have one) really hates her.

Do you think her stylist can make her wear an outfit? I actually really like this look though...very Sex Book Party 92. I'm just tired of her wearing that damn corset everywhere now since the VMAs. Do you think she even washes it?

• RUADJAI unpinned this topic