Madonna: Recent

groovyguy

The reaction to this look is interesting to me. It isn't all that different from the Hung Up remix video. And yet everyone in that thread was going on about how stunning and gorgeous and ~experimental it was. I'll take this look and it's reference to her earliest 80's look over that bad orange wig to be honest. I said it in another thread but it highlights how hit or miss her glam team can be. But then again she's in charge and has final say in the end so....who is the master and who is the slave, Louise? I need to know who to blame.

27 minutes ago, Pootz333 said:

The reaction to this look is interesting to me. It isn't all that different from the Hung Up remix video. And yet everyone in that thread was going on about how stunning and gorgeous and ~experimental it was. I'll take this look and it's reference to her earliest 80's look over that bad orange wig to be honest. I said it in another thread but it highlights how hit or miss her glam team can be. But then again she's in charge and has final say in the end so....who is the master and who is the slave, Louise? I need to know who to blame.

This look is nothing like the hung up video from the other day, this look screams desperate trashy old woman trying to look young. Yeah call me ageist but sorry she looks ridiculous and uncomfortable 

2 minutes ago, MattyMads said:

This looks is nothing like the hung up video from the other day, this looks screams desperate trashy old woman trying to look young. Yeah call me ageist but sorry she looks ridiculous and uncomfortable 

It really has nothing to do with age. Regardless if she was 20, 30, 40,50 she still would look ridiculous. This and that awwwwful Hung UP video orange wig just makes her look so so old. Without all the filters and facetuning it’s just making her look like a really old woman desperate to look hip. 

Just now, TOpher said:

It really has nothing to do with age. Regardless if she was 20, 30, 40,50 she still would look ridiculous. This and that awwwwful Hung UP video orange wig just makes her look so so old. Without all the filters and facetuning it’s just making her look like a really old woman desperate to look hip. 

I totally agree the look completely ages her and just makes her look older trying to be hip and younger. I have to admit I liked the wig look for hung up vid it was nice seeing her unfiltered, the thing that ruined it was those ridiculous eye brows 

• RUADJAI unpinned this topic