Madonna: Recent

groovyguy

Totally, thats why I loved her in the early 00s, jeans, jackets, wonderful. I'm totally tired of the old glamour look, and those lacey black outfits like on my sig. Well I hope she changes it up again.

same !! word for word ! and yes i loved early 00's Madonna ! i was crazy for her look back then, she was spot on fashion, effortlessly cool. 

• 3 weeks later...

Madonna holds a half-eaten biscuit in mouth as she steps out in London

22 June 2016

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3655406/Madonna-wraps-bunny-print-sweater-half-eaten-snack-dangling-mouth-London.html

She always knows how to make an eye-catching entrance.

And it seems Madonna can nail an exit too, as she was spotted leaving a Harley Street appointment in London - with a half-eaten biscuit dangling out of her mouth.

The Like A Virgin singer, 57, held the snack between her teeth with bizarre adeptness as she covered up in a bunny-print sweater on Wednesday evening.

Posted Image

The blonde singer looked casual for the outing and drew the hood over her sweatshirt.

Sticking to a lounge wear theme, the Papa Don't Preach hitmaker tied a white sweatshirt around her slim waist and wore navy jogging bottoms.

She shielded her peepers with some retro-inspired aviator shades and appeared to go make-up free for the occasion.

Clutching her phone in her hand she opted for comfort with her footwear and rocked some Puma flatforms. 

Posted Image

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3655406/Madonna-wraps-bunny-print-sweater-half-eaten-snack-dangling-mouth-London.html#ixzz4CP2NrqwX 
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

It's great to see Rocco in Africa with her! He is currently living with Guy in London, isn't he?

I gotta be honest I have no idea. I have seen pics of him on her instagram but thought they were old, maybe not. Glad at any rate that it seems Guy and Madonna and Rocco sorted this out and she is spending time with him.