That's one of the bad things with outtakes publicly leaking - as mort of them are unretouched and HD isn't friendly at all with any kind of flaw, especially nowadays when photographers go all digital, which doesn't require the same lighting and makeup work that was needed in the old days.

If you look at a Ritts or early 90s Meisel outtake, there isn't any bad thing to say about the photos.

Some of the Interview 2010 outtakes look really nice, even enretouched (those where she hold the skeleton thing are great) but it's obvious there was minimal lighting and makeup work on these. And what's with her red eyes ?

A lot of her old pictures were heavily airbrushed too though. But she was younger so... regardless I feel artists have a right to create any illusion they want and portray themselves as anything they want. Like there's no point anymore in picking the best pictures and preparing them as a work of art if fans are going to be leaking even tests shots where you are half dressed. Where's the respect for the heavy amount of work and effort artists put into creating something beautiful?  :stare:

I realise I'm kind of an hypocrite because I love outtakes leaking, but I do think you have to draw a line somewhere when you KNOW the press is looking for an opportunity.