On 9/3/2020 at 5:07 AM, Danton said:

Aïe aïe aïe ? 

D7955404-C58B-4607-957A-22C0EF3D6165.jpeg

Plastic Surgery and cosmetic procedures are OK when trying to preserve your natural features and needs to be done smart and cautiously.

In my opinion her 2006 face (photo below) was the most perfect she had looked since 1995, and that's the face she should have aimed to preserve. It was sexy yet it showed some natural maturity.

Instead of choosing enlargements with fillers (cheeks, jawline and chin) to keep the skin tight she should have focused on cosmetic machines like facial radio frequency that tightens the skin and eliminates sagging. RF literally makes the skin stick back to the bone, there are some really effective machines nowadays. Skin that sticks to the bone (with no sagging) will always be sexier than pillow face, regardless of having a wrinkle here or there.

Instead of doing whatever she did to her nose, I would have aimed to keep the tip smaller and lifted (with age the tip falls and the nose grows) as in the younger days. 

If a face lift was absolutely necessary I would have gone for a conservative mini lift that would not alter the features, especially the eyes and eyebrows. Checking the results that the doctor you are choosing has achieved on other patients is critical before doing a face lift, a bad face lift can completely destroy your features and make you look unnatural and 'cat-like'. Always a more conservative face lift approach will go a longer way than an aggressive lift.

mar-05-2006-west-hollywood-ca-ee-uu-mado

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Nobody Knows Me
On 9/23/2020 at 8:07 PM, Voguerista said:

I love this look. The photoshoot she did for British Vogue last year felt like such a gorgeous throwback to it.

Madonna Early Handwritten "Swing With Me" Early Unreleased Song Lyrics

This lot is closed for bidding. Bidding ended on 8/1/2020

Madonna's early handwritten lyrics to a song she titled "Swing With Me" that was never released. Madonna wrote this song at the beginning of her career, when she was just starting out with Gotham Management. Handwritten in blue ballpoint pen on 8 x 10.5 lined paper. Very good condition. Comes with a Gotta Have Rock & Roll™ Certificate of Authenticity.

jul18-091-lg.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/9/2020 at 1:24 PM, realityisalways said:

Plastic Surgery and cosmetic procedures are OK when trying to preserve your natural features and needs to be done smart and cautiously.

In my opinion her 2006 face (photo below) was the most perfect she had looked since 1995, and that's the face she should have aimed to preserve. It was sexy yet it showed some natural maturity.

Instead of choosing enlargements with fillers (cheeks, jawline and chin) to keep the skin tight she should have focused on cosmetic machines like facial radio frequency that tightens the skin and eliminates sagging. RF literally makes the skin stick back to the bone, there are some really effective machines nowadays. Skin that sticks to the bone (with no sagging) will always be sexier than pillow face, regardless of having a wrinkle here or there.

Instead of doing whatever she did to her nose, I would have aimed to keep the tip smaller and lifted (with age the tip falls and the nose grows) as in the younger days. 

If a face lift was absolutely necessary I would have gone for a conservative mini lift that would not alter the features, especially the eyes and eyebrows. Checking the results that the doctor you are choosing has achieved on other patients is critical before doing a face lift, a bad face lift can completely destroy your features and make you look unnatural and 'cat-like'. Always a more conservative face lift approach will go a longer way than an aggressive lift.

mar-05-2006-west-hollywood-ca-ee-uu-mado

Wow this photo just makes me so sad. She looked perfect back then. I also think she was radiant in 2004. And obviously in 1995-96 as you also mentioned it. 
I don’t necessarily think she did anything to her nose... I think it’s a matter of angles. The shape has pretty much stayed the same. We also know how much “face tuning” goes on on some of her photos, regardless of how bad some of those photos already are. That bday “bitch face” was so horrid. What was she thinking? Those are precisely the kind of photos everyone avoids posting? Lol

To me, her greatest crime in regards to her plastic surgery treatments has been her eyes. She definitely did something to her eyelids.  As a result she always looks tired and swollen. Her eyelids have lost the depth and shape they used to have. Which also makes me think she’s constantly tweaking with that area. Check some of her posts and you can see small purple-ish marks here and there. Not good. Her eyes have always been one of her most beautiful features.

On 10/15/2020 at 6:27 AM, madfan13_86 said:

Wow this photo just makes me so sad. She looked perfect back then. I also think she was radiant in 2004. And obviously in 1995-96 as you also mentioned it. 
I don’t necessarily think she did anything to her nose... I think it’s a matter of angles. The shape has pretty much stayed the same. We also know how much “face tuning” goes on on some of her photos, regardless of how bad some of those photos already are. That bday “bitch face” was so horrid. What was she thinking? Those are precisely the kind of photos everyone avoids posting? Lol

To me, her greatest crime in regards to her plastic surgery treatments has been her eyes. She definitely did something to her eyelids.  As a result she always looks tired and swollen. Her eyelids have lost the depth and shape they used to have. Which also makes me think she’s constantly tweaking with that area. Check some of her posts and you can see small purple-ish marks here and there. Not good. Her eyes have always been one of her most beautiful features.

Yes her eyes used to be really big and had that depth you are talking about, especially during the confessions era. Now they look very small and tired, like a completely new person, you are right, something was done to her eyes that greatly worsened her aesthetics. 

On 9/28/2020 at 9:27 AM, stefo said:

'80s brunette outtakes

120200219_10214001782279112_575553661510

120454666_3131771380284143_6309062320774

It seems these were low quality files that have gone through an AI software to improve their quality. Improving the quality is great, but AI software also often changes some of the face features, so who knows how different these are to the real photos.

On 9/18/2020 at 5:42 PM, Roland Barthes said:

Madonna and David Fincher while shooting the EY video

ex.JPG

Thanks - luv luv luv this pic ? DF is probably her best music video director - I wish we had behind the scenes videos or b-roll from this masterpiece of a music video ?

20 minutes ago, wtg1987 said:

Thanks - luv luv luv this pic ? DF is probably her best music video director - I wish we had behind the scenes videos or b-roll from this masterpiece of a music video ?

He's cute, I'll give you that, but Jonas Åkerlund is her best music video director.