I just wanna say again how this is my favourite look/moment ever. The 1994 short black hair with tubular, light, long dresses, at the same time elegant and sporty, and that sparkle in the eyes, provocative, brave, bitchy, intelligent: the Erotica work was done, she said what she wanted to say and took responsability for this, while recording those beautiful, intense, sensual tracks wich will become the Besdtime Stories album (I can't help but imagining her recording songs like Secret, Love tried to welcome me, Bedtime story or Inside of me in this body).

On 8/3/2023 at 8:32 AM, xavier said:

D75-CF425-0552-41-D3-BFCB-7-D0-BD8-F79-BM 94

On 8/5/2023 at 12:14 PM, stefo said:

I just wanna say again how this is my favourite look/moment ever. The 1994 short black hair with tubular, light, long dresses, at the same time elegant and sporty, and that light in the eyes, provocative, brave, bitchy, intelligent: the Erotica work was done, she said what she wanted to say and took responsability for this, while recording those beautiful, intense, sensual tracks wich will become the Besdtime Stories album (I can't help but imagining her recording songs like Secret, Love tried to welcome me, Bedtime story or Inside of me in this body).

Beautifully worded, and it's one of my favourite looks and periods too. I need that Vibe shoot in hi-res!