What's your fave version of Like a Prayer?

kurushitovska

Hey so what's you totally fave version of Like a Prayer? It had very good official remixes and I don't know about unreleased mixes (official). 

Choose between these or add one if it's missing

- Album Version

- Like a Prayer (Q Sound Mix)

- Like A Prayer (12'' Extended Remix)

- Like A Prayer (12'' Dance Mix)

- Like A Prayer (12" Club Version)

- Like A Prayer (7" Remix/Edit)

- Like A Prayer (Instra Dub)

- Like A Prayer (Bass Dub)

- Like A Prayer (Dub Beats)

- Like a Prayer (Churchapella)

- Any tour version

Mine is 12" Extended Remix, although it's supposed to be a sad song and this remix sounds more uptempo to me  :party:

Hard choice. I think the album version for me. I used to prefer the IC version when I was younger but, even though I still like it, I prefer the album version now.I love the extended remix with extra guitar at the climax of the song. I think the album version is legendary anyway, but if it was a bit longer with that rock guitar outro, it would have been exceptional! 😃ðŸ‘To be honest, I like all versions except the 12" club version and 7" remix edit.Two other mixes that I like but not on your list are Shep's Promo mixes 1 and 2 I think they're called.

Ps-@@kurushitovska I like this topic. You could do it for so many songs.........and I think you should

Maybe me and @@MeantToBeIconic can join forces and make a poll with every single and their remixes released one the current poll is over. One should choose only one remix/version and we'd see the results! I'm not the contest's boy in here hahaha

by the way i'd be completely happy making it alone! 

I think the album version is legendary anyway, but if it was a bit longer with that rock guitar outro, it would have been exceptional! 

@ Stevie_JW Here you are my friend!! (Be quick, it will only last one week)

https://www.wetransfer.com/downloads/e198ad9e975337c252d04221838d782220160106094858/9a0e314c5cb4e9e41d7e95928f2444ca20160106094858/07a320

Also my favorite version

You missed the 7'' version which was available with and without fade ending. Essentially all the elements of the album version mixed by Shep and with extra guitars towards the end. Thats the best to my ear, second to that would be the Sticky and Sweet Tour Version