All Madonna Performances List

lmvc

Hope you can help with the list!

Just a few performances from the Rebel Heart era are missing to your list:

2015-03-14 - Living for Love & Ghosttown (Jonathan Ross Show)

2015-03-18 - Joan Of Arc (The Ellen Show)

2015-03-19 - Ghosttown (The Ellen Show)

2015-03-20 - Dress You Up (The Ellen Show)

Great idea, this should be a wiki page. Surprisingly small list really for such a long career. Why not include the promo shows for Music (roseland and brixton), American Life (on stage and on the record), Confessions (koko, GAY, Coachella), Hard Candy (Radio 1 Big Weekend, Roseland). Most were broadcast in some way

Great idea, this should be a wiki page.

On wikipedia France, this page already exists (weirdly, it misses a lot of performances on the English version) here's the link:

https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liste_des_tournées_de_Madonna

All the performances (including the promo tours & the special events) have been listed...

It seems complete to me!

Some are missing like her 1987 MTV VMA performance of Papa Don't Preach, granted it was live via satellite from the WTG tour and in 1990 MTV aired a special on the Blond Ambition rehearsals and Madonna Gave an EXCLUSIVE performance of Vogue that was wildly different from the actual BA performance. Different choreography and everything.

Some are missing like her 1987 MTV VMA performance of Papa Don't Preach, granted it was live via satellite from the WTG tour and in 1990 MTV aired a special on the Blond Ambition rehearsals and Madonna Gave an EXCLUSIVE performance of Vogue that was wildly different from the actual BA performance. Different choreography and everything.

Is this performance of Vogue on YouTube?

Wow @@Gargamel , I didn't know about the french wikipage! It's great! I will check the list ;) Thank u!

@@Elazul it's because I'have been keeping information from differents places, so I will put in the same style later.

@@Melrose95 it's true! thank u! I will add all performances you say, but firstly i thought in a list of broadcasted performances, but it's ok if we say that it just an special show. On the other hand, the song showed in MTV VMA87 was "Causing a Commotion" but I think it was an "recorded earlier" because of time difference.

@@heikeeduardo, you can find the Vogue performance on madonna channel on youtube and it's included on the VHS SINGLE (European edition) of "Justify my love".

• 2 weeks later...