All Madonna Performances List

lmvc

Amazing job!! Two observations:

2003-04-29 - Mother And Father (includes excerpts of Tower Records performance) (Dateline) NBC - USA I never heard of this one nor I could find it anywhere, is there a chance it's the same as the previous one?

You might wanna include the first ever performance of Like A Virgin, which we have absolutely no record of and was along with Dress You Up at the Haring's Birthday at the Paradise Garage in 1984. There is no video or audio of that but most testimonies I recall say she sang LAV as well.

And finally I want to request something again, I remember a few years ago someone posted in the MadonnaChile Forum Impressive Instant in full from the B-Roll or something from the Roseland Ballroom promo show, has anyone here got this? thanks!

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi  @Enrico! Don't worry about that, thank you for update it!

This post is open to share and it's good to be created by everybody!!!

It's true this post was created to list all the tv performances, but it's good to have her appearances too, because who knows if they are going someday to be shared on the net?? As a evidence:  the MET Gala!

Once again, thank u!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • madgefan unpinned this topic
  • 1 year later...

2003-05-06 - American Life + Hollywood + Music (La Chanson Nº1) France 2 - France

2003-05-07 - American Life + Hollywood + Nothing Fails + X-Static Process + Mother And Father + Don't Tell Me + Like A Virgin (Le Cantine De Faubourg) Paris

2003-05-09 - American Life + Hollywood + Nothing Fails + X-Static Process + Mother And Father + Don't Tell Me + Like A Prayer (HMV Oxford Circus) London

2003-05-10 - American Life + Hollywood (CD:UK) ITV - UK

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>2003-05-15 - Hollywood (Top of the Pops) BBC One - UK   SHE ALSO PERFORMED AMERICAN LIFE

2003-08-28 - Hollywood feat. Britney Spears, Christina Aguilera, Missy Elliot (MTV VMAs) MTV - USA

• 3 years later...