null

B-Roll Footage *NEW DISCUSSION THREAD*

I was actually pretty sad about the other thread being closed, but hooray @! Thanks for making a new one.

You know? I wanted to ask Dan-O-Rama if he had any access to other B-Roll footage, apart from the ones that were featured on his videos

I was actually pretty sad about the other thread being closed, but hooray @! Thanks for making a new one.

You know? I wanted to ask Dan-O-Rama if he had any access to other B-Roll footage, apart from the ones that were featured on his videos

You're welcome. :kissy: And as for that question I'm not entirely sure. Your best bet would be to ask him. Probably not though.

I agree - creating threads isnt going to make collectors leak them unfortunately and the other thread got closed because of bitchyness - :(

It's not a thread I made to make the collectors leak. I made it so we could get past the old thread and keep the bitchiness out of this thread and make it a mature discussion about this footage and give way to new information,like screencaps and new clips.

who is dan-o-rama? i know i'm dumb but is he a fan or affiliated with madonna. i know i love the remix  music videos he makes. 

Dan-O-Rama is Dan Rucks. He's edited videos and concert content for a lot of big celebrities,including Whitney Houston,Belinda Carlisle,The Go-Go's,Cher,Faith Hill,and our own Madonna. He's worked with all of them personally and he is no longer affiliated with Madonna.

Dan-O-Rama is Dan Rucks. He's edited videos and concert content for a lot of big celebrities,including Whitney Houston,Belinda Carlisle,The Go-Go's,Cher,Faith Hill,and our own Madonna. He's worked with all of them personally and he is no longer affiliated with Madonna.

thanks sweetie :)