I Am Almost 100% Sure Melbourne Will Get the DVD

Future Lover

I believe that Melbourne is getting the DVD. I have heard that parts of Paris and New York were filmed. The reason I think Melbourne is this: The Seating Chart. The seating chart has a few noticeable differences. The most noticeable one? A fairly large space sections A-B and C-D on the seating chart. Look at the chart and you will see the space right in the middle between the cross and heart. Also notice in the seating chart for Melbourne that there is very limited floor space, but in Sydney there is A LOT of floor space. Yes, Sydney is a larger arena, BUT the floor size is almost identical! Look how much more space is in Sydney than Melbourne. I think these are two good signs!

Melbourne: Notice Empty Space and Limited Seating

post-2609-0-45029800-1456270617_thumb.png

Sydney: Notice MUCH MORE floor seating (for a same size floor) and less spacing

post-2609-0-95737500-1456270662_thumb.png

Those charts are not at all to scale in any of the venues.

This. Venues all have different ways to set up the floor. I've been to shows where the Heart Stage area had a space running parallel to where the catwalk ends and Heart Stage begins and I've been to a show where the entire rows are continuing from the rows that start by the cross bar. 

i don't really care as long as she records and releases an official video in any format. DVDs aren't selling nowadays.

But she doesn't earn money selling DVDs but rights to television stations. And with the DVD done we are talking about a good job of sound and image.

If she doesn't film it then I consider the ship to have sunk but I honestly doubt it. Even if no stations were interested (not over fears it would flop but bc of this general backlash against her), I'd still think she would document the tour because it's her art. Although she hasn't always gone the whole way about it which is a shame.