What year did you become a Madonna fan?

Osh Åžarif

I can truly say I've been a fan since birth. My mom has it written down in my baby scrapbook that when she put 'Bedtime Stories' on, I would just light up. Apparently, 'Secret' was my jam. I re-discovered her back in '03 when I was a little pre-teen, when she did 'Me Against The Music' with Britney. (I was a Britney mega-fan, but that's cooled off over the years since she longer gives a shit about her career.) From then on, I was all about M. She's just such a better artist than most of the other popstars out there, in that she's a true artist who cares about her work and what she releases. It's just so refreshing because we don't see that among the new popstars of today. 

I can truly say I've been a fan since birth. My mom has it written down in my baby scrapbook that when she put 'Bedtime Stories' on, I would just light up. Apparently, 'Secret' was my jam. I re-discovered her back in '03 when I was a little pre-teen, when she did 'Me Against The Music' with Britney. (I was a Britney mega-fan, but that's cooled off over the years since she longer gives a shit about her career.) From then on, I was all about M. She's just such a better artist than most of the other popstars out there, in that she's a true artist who cares about her work and what she releases. It's just so refreshing because we don't see that among the new popstars of today. 

true this is why I don't call her a popstar or a celebrity, she is a Pop Artist ! 

I added the fan year you can edit it in your profile and it displays like mine, under your avi  :wink:

AWESOME!!  I added mine!  Thanks!