Tears of a Clown Special, Melbourne [Thur March 10th 2016]

Wonder how many songs she's doing?

@@SimonVenekeo Larger image of what Guy O posted:

guyoseary@madonna rehearsing into the morning for her "Tears Of A Clown" club show tonight.. #Melbourne#Australia #tearsofaclown

Posted Image

The setlist posted at her feet looks longer than the report lol

update: 
DrownedMadonna.com

We talked with many fans who were outside the rehearsals at the Melbourne Forum Theatre. Apparently, her crew had a bigger list on their hands, bigger than the list of songs that Madonna rehearsed, which includes INTERVENTION (which we previously forgot to mention):http://drownedmadonna.com/tears-of-a-clown-all-the

…/20160309
According to fans, that list has about 12-15 songs. We do not know how accurate it could be, especially because it was all too fast for them to read it.

update: 

DrownedMadonna.com

We talked with many fans who were outside the rehearsals at the Melbourne Forum Theatre. Apparently, her crew had a bigger list on their hands, bigger than the list of songs that Madonna rehearsed, which includes INTERVENTION (which we previously forgot to mention):http://drownedmadonna.com/tears-of-a-clown-all-the

…/20160309

According to fans, that list has about 12-15 songs. We do not know how accurate it could be, especially because it was all too fast for them to read it.

16 songs

Because one is the natural way you hold your phone in one hand and the other requires 2 hands...

IDK. Im not a big phone fan, but I think I could hold an iphone or some other small light phone with only one hand. Whatever, I just don't like periscopes since i'm not into watching the same show over and over live... its great that others enjoy it though.

I just miss the days of great HD bootlegs from S&S and MDNA. But I also understand and respect that people prefer enjoying the show rather than recording these days and thats fine..