Tears of a Clown Special, Melbourne [Thur March 10th 2016]

https://au.tv.yahoo.com/sunrise/video/watch/31061154/madonnas-australian-tour-begins/#page2

Madonna's Australian tour begins

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3wst6n_melbourne-begins_fun

D/L Link:

Madonna's Australian tour begins.mp4 27.5 MB

Hidden Content

Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.

for me this can be the setlist (not in this order)

I'm so Stupid
Nobody's Perfect
Don't Tell me
Borderline
Love Spent
Joan of Arc
Take a Bow
Holiday
This Used to Be My Playground
Rebel Heart
True Blue
Secret
Ghosttown
La Vie En Rose
Tears of a Clown
Like a Prayer
Frozen

And where is Intervention?  :cryin2:

I might be wrong but I really doubt she'll perform so many songs since she's also supposed to do this mysterious comedy part!  >.<

Luv your setlist though...

And where is Intervention?  :cryin2:

I might be wrong but I really doubt she'll perform so many songs since she's also supposed to do this mysterious comedy part!  >.<

Luv your setlist though...

Oops sorry I forgot it :P...but I really want it live

and maybe the length of the show can be 2 hours long

15/16 songs + comedy = 2 hours

oh so this gonna be over one hour show? 

I mean this is not short show like that Mdna paris show right?

these long setlist and there's gonna be Madonna's comic stand up part so this gonna be probably something like 90minutes show.

I can't wait!!!!!

She has a mediocre team. I'm sorry I love them all but she needs new blood. It's hard to see her talking about perfectionism and attention to detail after this era. Look at her horrid website lol, her social media, the releases, the misinformation, the mishaps.... she deserves so much better. Hell it would be so easy to make things right quickly...

This!

I mean I just sick of these unprofessional MFs. I only really love that bodyguard. I always thankful him that "Oh my gosh at least Madonna has one professional guy in her team. at least she is safe."

Yep, that's what I thought, looks a little too long just for a song title!!!

Other possibility, this paper might also not be a setlist!!! hard to be 100% sure given how blurry it looks  >.<

Maybe that's just her note something like this.  

Rescue me "Uhhh I'm not gonna sing this! you mother fuckers!" 

Here's a look at the ticket for tonight's show - cropped and heavily edited to protect it. To the lucky Rebel Hearts going tonight, please take care to protect your tickets by not posting specific name, codes or bar codes on photos on social media :) #‎TearsOfAClown‬ â€ª#‎MadonnaAustralia‬

Posted Image

Night owl Madonna rehearsed into the night ahead of special Melbourne fan show

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/music/tours/night-owl-madonna-rehearsed-into-the-night-ahead-of-special-melbourne-fan-show/news-story/3ef1e6dc2f42a30bc13866801efc07cc

MADONNA pulled a near all-nighter in Melbourne last night.

The Queen of Pop arrived at the Forum at 9.45pm last night to continue rehearsals for her Tears of a Clown fan club show tonight.

Starting at around 10pm, perfectionist Madonna and her band rehearsed for over four hours while her manager Guy Oseary posed for photos with fans at the venue.

Oseary posted a photo from inside the rehearsals, showing Madonna with an acoustic guitar and a music stand which presumably contained lyrics.

A setlist on the floor showed a healthy list of songs, suggesting fans are in for a full concert not a handful of tunes.

Madonna had previously staged rehearsals at Hisense Arena for the one-off performance, which contains music as well as stand up comedy and performance art.

She has not performed this type of show ever before and has told Australian fans it is a thank you for their patience considering she has not toured here in 23 years.

In her first sighting since arriving in Melbourne on Monday night Madonna made a swift entry into the Russell Street stage door of the Forum, surrounded by a bodyguard.

Lucky fans who won tickets have been sleeping out at the Forum since Tuesday, with doors opening at 8.30pm tonight.

There is only general admission, meaning those first in the queue will get closest to the stage.

Fans outside the Forum last night heard Madonna play a handful of songs stretching through her career, including treats for diehard fans.

Spoiler — fans heard I’m So Stupid and Intervention from 2003’s American Life, Nobody’s Perfect and Don’t Tell Me from 2000s Music, Borderline and Holiday from her self-titled 1983 debut album, Love Spent from 2012’s MDNA, Joan of Arc from last year’s Rebel Heart, Take a Bow from 1994’s Bedtime Stories.

Oseary posted a photo of himself meeting Kylie Minogue in Melbourne yesterday, prompting a fan frenzy over the possibility of the Queen of Pop and the Princess of Pop sharing a stage.

However, sources say Minogue flew back to London last night, although some fans are hoping she is merely laying low.

Sources say the Tears of a Clown show will have major production and staging, with reports of a catwalk built inside the Forum and circus-themed entertainment.

Tickets were only available today and have each fan’s name printed on them in order to stop scalping.

While doors open at 8.30pm, Madonna is not expected on stage until at least 10pm at the earliest.

New York DJ Mary Mac, who is also her opening act on her Australian arena tour, will warm the crowd up until Madonna’s arrival.