Tears of a Clown Special, Melbourne [Thur March 10th 2016]

Madonna drunk? I don´t think so, I hope not!
the show was amazing, I loved the setlist I just don´t like the sexual references she always mention but the set list was very touching specially Intervention. We didn´t see Madonna this moment, we saw a mother with a broken heart, she´s missing her son.

It'd be a dream come true if any of our editing genius in here mixed these HD full songs videos from YouTube with the interlude talks and speeches from the Periscope to get a better Q full show. Anyone willing to make me happy???!!! â¤â¤â¤

Yeah but, wouldn't it be better to start editing the full show once we get more HD videos from YT?  

The periscope videos are very low quality, filmed vertically and the sound is honestly pretty awful  :(

I'm sure more HD recordings are gonna be uploaded...

I'd really love to hear/watch the speeches in a decent quality as well...

Yesterday, because of the bad sound (and her grillz!?) , I almost didn't understand a single word she said during the interlude talks  >.<

That's how the media is now. Why are we even reading tabloids though? Honestly, it's the most idiotic thing to do.

Agreed, hubby told me it had been on morning tv about how M was "drunk" so I showed him the show.  Its terrible lazy reporting.  Last week we had "Madonna breaks down on stage over her son" because she dedicated La vie to him.  Again had to show hubby the footage.  Stupid British press, they also reported "Madonna collapses on stage" during the S&S 2nd leg, proved to be part of the choreography during the MJ tribute.

That's how the media is now. Why are we even reading tabloids though? Honestly, it's the most idiotic thing to do.

What do you expect from this newspaper? 

I´ve read a few interviews from people who was working with them as journalist, and they have admitted that when there isnt an interesting information or story, they have to create one, told everything for anonymous sources and reliables.

Then, this newspaper admits he is not responsible for what is published, so if you want to go the court, they say that news comes from anonymous sources and that they simply published.

at first time watching this show I was just Happy fan! As a fan of The Queen of Pop, this is heaven. this show was dream gift!

But watching again and again this show.. I just keep getting sad...Because of Madonna herself.

She is true artist so this is the way to express her pain and sadness.

I can and I knew that you also can feel her pain and sadness from the this show. 

I mean I really respect that and impressed that how much strong Madonna is and how much true artist she is.

She is strong woman. And she is strong and true artist. but that "Strong" make me sad...

She is so strong figure, so many people forget that she is also human being.

And I just realized that all of these songs which she performed .. that's the current Madonna's personal feeling!

Tears of Crown....yes... she is crown and she is crying now... but no one care about it (include me)

Fans are just happy they got the unique show from their beloved crown..

Yes I'm sure that she feel that way nowadays..she is the crown.

She keep trying to make people laugh and happy but no one care about the Crown's feeling..

This make me feel sick.. I just want to cry and I want to hug her...

And tell her that "I am not....... we are not........ I can't be..... We can't be.... your son Rocco but I..... we... love you..." 

I know that it can't make a mother which abandoned by her own son feel better but still I want to say it to her...

Isn't it rich? Are we a pair?

Me here at last on the ground, You in mid-air.

Send in the clowns.

Isn't it bliss? Don't you approve?

One who keeps tearing around, One who can't move.

Where are the clowns? Send in the clowns. 

Just when I'd stopped opening doors,

Finally knowing the one that I wanted was yours,

Making my entrance again with my usual flair, Sure of my lines, No one is there.

Don't you love farce?

My fault I fear. I thought that you'd want what I want. Sorry, my dear.

But where are the clowns?

Quick, send in the clowns.

Don't bother, they're here.

Isn't it rich? Isn't it queer, Losing my timing this late In my career?

And where are the clowns?

There ought to be clowns. Well, maybe next year.

:cry:  :heart: