Tears of a Clown Special, Melbourne [Thur March 10th 2016]

So intrigued by this new project, very curious to see what's gonna happen on Thursday  :pop:

Honestly, since we're aware of it, I get the feeling that it is gonna be much more focused on comedy than on music....hopefully i'm wrong!

For those who will attend this gig:  PLEASE, record it, don't let us down!   :1f614:

ICON's â€ª#‎BitchImMadonnasGuest‬ contest UPDATE. If you have replied to the winner's email with the name of you and a guest you can expect to receieve an email containing a link to the event on the Ticketmaster website which can only be accessed on a computer with unique codes for you and your guest from the Icon team. Each code is unique so the emails are being processed manually so this will take time and some winners have already received emails. Once again, congratulations to all the winners in the ICON Madonna Fan Club competition! â€ª#‎TearsOfAClown‬‪#‎MadonnaAustralia‬

Is Tony hinting @ something?

https://www.instagram.com/p/BCqJTkfSxmC/

super_hero_tonyTurn Back Tuesday. My friend P!nk♥ï¸She let me design the dancer costumes for her "Funhouse Tour" as well as "The Truth About Love" we spent a LOT of time hereâ—ï¸

Posted Image

Bec Waters
If you don't know well I'm abit of a Madonna fan...

....So..I entered this competition via Instagram....Performance by Madonna "Tears of A Clown" where you had to # a pic of yourself excited about the one and only.......Selected few only 1500 people...oh yeh and Madonna...So....O.M.G......I WON... Finally confirmed at 3.33am this morning tickets came through.. Madonna, Melbourne & Me! Oh and Dan Waters of course â€ª#‎madonna‬ â€ª#‎madonnaaustralia‬ â€ª#‎tearsofaclown‬ Instagram @bec574

Posted Image

Is Tony hinting @ something?

https://www.instagram.com/p/BCqJTkfSxmC/ super_hero_tonyTurn Back Tuesday. My friend P!nk♥ï¸She let me design the dancer costumes for her "Funhouse Tour" as well as "The Truth About Love" we spent a LOT of time hereâ—ï¸

Posted Image

I thought that was just because the Funhouse Tour did 58 Australian shows and The Truth About Love Tour did 46 Australian shows.

Tears Of A Clown update: Ticketmaster Australia has advised that winners who have claimed their tickets can print them from 10am AESDT Thursday. Congratulations to all the winners! â€ª#‎TearsOfAClown‬‪#‎MadonnaAustralia‬

omg that poster that looked fanmade it IS on her website. 

Wow... and in such a poor quality   :oi:  :oi:  :oi:

Anyway I'm so excited about this gig guys, you can't imagine how !!

I'm very curious to see her really trying new things in live performing after years,

but first of all I'm a true theatre-addicted (actually theatricality is one of the main reasons why I think I got mad for M when I was younger). Just consider that I spend much much more money going to theatres than discos, so seeing her in a proper, intimate theatrical format is something I've been waiting for years  :om:  :om: