Tears of a Clown Special, Melbourne [Thur March 10th 2016]

Yes but you have to admit it's not ofr the general public, it's just for the superfans.People like to hear Like a virgin, La isla bonita and Vogue, which is absolutely fine for me!But it's so good she did something for the fans!

You're right about that, but I'm just saying if it was a tour it'd be my favourite. I like all the melancholy songs more than the happy, poppy ones.

Yes but you have to admit it's not ofr the general public, it's just for the superfans.People like to hear Like a virgin, La isla bonita and Vogue, which is absolutely fine for me!But it's so good she did something for the fans!

Yeah and they had enough opportunities to see/hear them :)Also, she has a tour DVD for almost every tour. People feel so entitled to hear all those overdone songs on tour. This concert proves that her catalogue is so amazing, she could do a tour consisting of only non-classics and it would still be amazing!

Send in the Clowns / DW / Xstatic Process / Between the Bars / Nothing's Perfect / Easy Ride / Intervention / I'm So Stupid / Paradise / Joan of Arc / Don't Tell Me / Mer Girl / Borderline / Take a Bow / Holiday

https://www.periscope.tv/w/1kvJpwVXDboGE

Setlist:
1. Send In The Clowns (Judy Collins cover)
2. Drowned World/Substitute For Love
3. X-Static Process
4. Between The Bars (Elliot Smith cover)
5. Nobody's Perfect
6. Easy Ride
7. Intervention
8. I'm So Stupid
9. Paradise (Not For Me)
10. Joan of Arc
11. Don't Tell Me 

12. Mer Girl

13. Borderline

14. Take a Bow

Encore - Holiday

Yeah and they had enough opportunities to see/hear them :)Also, she has a tour DVD for almost every tour. People feel so entitled to hear all those overdone songs on tour. This concert proves that her catalogue is so amazing, she could do a tour consisting of only non-classics and it would still be amazing!

Well said :-)