Tears of a Clown Special, Melbourne [Thur March 10th 2016]

Although I like many movies (Who's that girl, for instance), I think that Madonna is a good actress only when she plays Madonna. She can be so spontanous and sincere on stage, as we have seen in TOAC, but in front a movie camera she is frozen and paralysed...

well to be honest personally I really like actress Madonna and her movies but I know that many of fans hate to see her as actress.

And about her acting I have slightly different opinion with yours.

in my opinion Madonna is not that bad actress but real problem is most People want to see Madonna herself in the movie not a movie character itself.

What I'm trying to saying is for example "dangerous game" that character is weak and victim and people think that "that is not Madonna I want to see!" "eww that's not Madonna I know!"

Madonna is so strong and smart but same time very sexy fierce figure and that is her charm, so people(especially her fans) want to see that kind of strong movie character in the movie. (for example truth or dare kind of I don't fucking care this is my show so I will do whatever I want to do! that kind of fierce and smart Madonna.)

That's the reason why Evita is the most successful movie in her film career.

Because Evita is most similar character with real Madonna herself. 

so people are generally satisfied with it

I can't believe how stupid these tabloids and other forums (that shall remain unnamed) are. They know absolutely nothing about the premise of the TOAC special and yet think they can critique it? Bye.

That being said, I watched the show last night and I absolutely loved it! Was so happy to hear the hidden gems of American Life live! That and some other unexpected gems she did from ROL & Music. Some songs totally caught me off-guard, like Easy Ride & Nobody's Perfect; hadn't heard those songs in a while. Fantastic show :)

well to be honest personally I really like actress Madonna and her movies but I know that many of fans hate to see her as actress.

in my opinion Madonna is not that bad actress but real problem is most People want to see Madonna herself in the movie not a movie character itself.

What I'm trying to saying is for example "dangerous game" that character is weak and victim and people think that "that is not Madonna I want to see!" "eww that's not Madonna I know!"

Madonna is so strong and smart but same time very sexy fierce figure and that is her charm, so people(especially her fans) want to see that kind of strong movie character in the movie. (for example truth or dare kind of I don't fucking care this is my show so I will do whatever I want to do! that kind of fierce and smart Madonna.)

-.- baby no...she's simply a bad (help me to say "bad") actress

only few movies are good
Evita is GOLD...and the fact that she won a golden globe it's because in that film she sang while acting (and putting her soul into the film too)
a thing that she does in her shows :)

bad films are who's that girl (bleah), swept away, the film with rupert everett, four rooms
nice films are DSSusan, Body of evidence..that I love and Dick Tracy
oh and ALOTheir Own

I am not totally convinced...

Madonna gave a tremendous performance in DANGEROUS GAME but the movie is horrible, the editing destroyed the story and at the end it looks more an experiment than a movie with a storyline. Madonna has no fault.

In EVITA, although the story is very similar to hers, Madonna really IS different that she is normally, both in face expression and movements: she really studied Evita the historical character. Take Don't cry for me Argentina: she doesn't have the "Madonna face" at all on the balcony. Sorry it's difficult to express this idea in English!!

In other movies, such as The next best thing or Swept away, she sounds so false and her face is really unexpressive. Movie directors to help her tend to use her typical attitudes, such as yoga in TNBT, but fail even worse. This thing worked only in Desperately seeking Susan, when definitely you tend to confuse Susan and Madonna. Unfortunately Penny Marshall decided to make her play Madonna with the character of Mae, it would have been nice to see her as Kitty. One of the best interpretations is Nikki in Who's that girl imo, I like her attitude and I like her voice.

Madonna gave a tremendous performance in DANGEROUS GAME but the movie is horrible, the editing destroyed the story and at the end it looks more an experiment than a movie with a storyline. Madonna has no fault.

The movie was an experiment in itself. Acting was very good (not only by Madonna), some dialogue was great. The editing destroyed nothing but your preconception of a narrative. The film was always intended to be like this, and Madonna knew it, so don't come and blame Abel Ferrara. He's one of America's last great independent directors. Even though "Dangerous Game" ("Snake Eyes" was the French title) is not a masterpiece, she has nothing to be ashamed about.

The movie was an experiment in itself. Acting was very good (not only by Madonna), some dialogue was great. The editing destroyed nothing but your preconception of a narrative. The film was always intended to be like this, and Madonna knew it, so don't come and blame Abel Ferrara. He's one of America's last great independent directors. Even though "Dangerous Game" ("Snake Eyes" was the French title) is not a masterpiece, she has nothing to be ashamed about.

Yes it was intended to be an experiment. So let's admit it's a failed experiment. Abel Ferrara may be a a great director (see Bad Lieutenant), but this one is a failure, exactly as the Pasolini movie, which is horrendous. Snake eys/Dangerous game did have a plot, with a scene from Oscar night etc., and actors confusing real life with the life of their characters, but definitely is not Pirandello's Six characters. The paradox is the best thing in the movie is Madonna's acting.

MADONNA “Intervention†Live Tears Of A Clown (Edited By DUBTRONIC)

Watch video @ http://www.therealmusicdivas.com/madonna-intervention-live-tears-of-a-clown-edited-by-dubtronic/

D/L Link:

MADONNA “Intervention†Live Tears Of A Clown (Edited By DUBTRONIC.mp4 11.0 MB

Hidden Content

Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.

Posted Image