Sign in to follow this  
KB02

Paris

Hey everyone,

I am currently visiting Paris & was wondering if anyone was interested in getting together? Get a drink, discuss some Madonna!

Thanks!

Kevn 

Don't forget to visit Lucky Records and Illogical Music hahaha

Those two have gems but are really (like really really really really really) expensive. I visited Lucky Records three years ago, the owner is a very nice man. You can find some interesting things if you visit the Quartier Latin, it has some good record stores and maybe you could grab a bargain (I found the 12" of You'll See for 2€, although it's condition wasn't the best one).

Those two have gems but are really (like really really really really really) expensive. I visited Lucky Records three years ago, the owner is a very nice man. You can find some interesting things if you visit the Quartier Latin, it has some good record stores and maybe you could grab a bargain (I found the 12" of You'll See for 2€, although it's condition wasn't the best one).

I know their prices are way too high... they even made a fan made Rebel Heart Tour box looking awful and they were selling it at 250€. People were buying it tho