Top 10 Worst Songs

In no particular order these are the ten that actually make me cringe, ranging from chrismas compilation album fodder to #1 hit songs, and yes, I am including I'm Breathless, but I love every track on that so there's no song from it on my worst list ;-)

Hey You

Santa Baby

Jimmy Jimmy

Goodbye To Innocence

Don't Stop

American Pie

Me Against The Music

4 Minutes

Spanish Lesson

I Love NY

Ok, here we go.

1. Give me all your luvin' (the worst song ever. I better see a silly chick sing this song after having had threesome with two of the guys from a rugby team... actually other collaborations with Martin Solveig, who always seemed to me being high while giving interviews, are pure sh*t for me. The manager who made the decision to invite such a dull boy as Martin Solveig to collaborate for MDNA was inadequate in that moment...

2. Masterpiece (The worst ever Orbit's "masterpiece"...)

3. Take a bow (boring song. But I call this song as "A Very good song I'm never gonna listen to")

4. Live to tell (the same feedback as for Take a bow)

5. I don't give a... (Oh that scarecrow Niki Minaj...)

6. Sorry (Sorry, this is boring sh*t... as well as remixes for this one - even worse)

7. Miles Away (This lovesong irritates me. I just don't understand why they didn't release Across The Sky & Pala Tute - they sound much better)

8. The X-Static Process (The one should falls asleep while listening to this beyond-the-grave song)

9. Love don't live here anymore

10. I'm breathless session (apart from Vogue, of course)

8. The X-Static Process (The one should falls asleep while listening to this beyond-the-grave song)

10. I'm breathless session (apart from Vogue, of course)

Oh god!!!!

How is it possible!

I'm breathless is one of her best recording time. She was very proud of it too. I wish she dares once to do an album outside of her only frame. Not a second jazz album but maybe... something else!

Songs of it were so so good! It's a treasure in her discography!

Oh god!!!!

How is it possible!

I'm breathless is one of her best recording time. She was very proud of it too. I wish she dares once to do an album outside of her only frame. Not a second jazz album but maybe... something else!

Songs of it were so so good! It's a treasure in her discography!

:thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:

S.E.X. -            This totally misses the mark and is not sexy at all. 

Superstar  -     All i think about when i hear this song is Madonna butchered Paparazzi by Gaga. 

White Heat -     This song confuses me. 

Jimmy Jimmy - NO. 

Love Makes the World Go Round - NO. 

Words -            The music is alright, i like the sounds used in IGTTYAS.

Did you Do It -  Pointless. 

Survival -           Boring

I'd Rather Be Your Lover - Boring and recycled Justify My Love lyrics. 

Nobody's Perfect -  (The music is good) Obviously she's not perfect for making this song. 

Something to Remember - Im asleep. 

Hey You -          I have no words for this. I wanna die when she sings operatically. 

And y'all stop hating on B'Day song. I Imagine she wrote it for Mercy or any other prepubescent girl on her special day. It's fun and cute and a good replacement for singing the horribly boring Happy Birthday Song.  :Madonna015:

OMG - to this day that song makes me cringe - sticks out on AL for me....and then the nail on the coffin was the video - putting that housewife, childrens book, mom look in a video - i was done.

I think that is my problem with the video; when you think of the video just think of this instead?

Posted Image

:angel:

Madonna/The First Album:* I Know ItTrue Blue:* Jimmy JimmyErotica:* Did You Do It?Bedtime Stories:* Forbidden LoveMusic:* GoneAmerican Life:* Die Another DayMDNA:* Superstar* B-Day Song (feat. M.I.A.) [What was she thinking?!]Rebel Heart:* Inside Out (The demo was absolutly perfect though)* Beautiful Scars (Same feeling as "Inside Out")

Rebel Heart:* Inside Out (The demo was absolutly perfect though)* Beautiful Scars (Same feeling as "Inside Out")

Shhhh i'll take any chance to talk about them since I can't :p

I agree! Inside Out was the one track that Kanye butchered and made that trumping tempo weak and Beautiful Scars was my favorite demo!! and that album version feels so flat; Daft Punk knock off and it's Blood Diamonds so maybe an off day? My friends favorite song and it's good it came on after Holiday on shuffle one day and jammin'.

Now I listen to Beautiful Scars its not as bad as I first thought, theres a nice soft polish there, but I dont think that production was the perfect fit for this heartfelt and sweet song... it feels a bit gimmicky, especially cos it basically has nothing to do with the rest album musically.

But I agree about Inside Out, the beat on the demo was pumping. I liked the Kanye changes in Illuminati but for me this other song was a miss...