Yung Rapunxel

• Replies 692
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yung Rapunxel

Madonna will pay tribute to Prince with a live performance at the Billboard Music Awards this month. Billboard and Dick Clark Productions told The Associated Press on Wednesday that Madonna will honor Prince at the May 22 show. Specific details about the performance weren’t revealed. The Billboard Awards will air live on ABC from the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas. Ludacris and Ciara will host the show, which will include performances by Britney Spears, Celine Dion, Pink, Demi Lovato and Justin

groovyguy

Excellent piece      Madonna’s Only Wrongdoing Is That She Is Still Alive http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/madonnas-only-wrongdoing-is-that-she-is-still-alive_us_57435497e4b09f28cf5a02ba When Madonna honored Prince at last night’s Billboard Music Awards, I thought to myself, there is no other artist more suitable to honor the music and art of the tragically deceased Prince. After all, Madonna’s close relationship with Prince is well known and documented (check their duet- Love Song

Fighter

I don't care who Prince nor Madonna is. I don't care if they're legendary or sacred. Or part of the "trinity of pop"   The only thing I care about is that A HUMAN BEING put their heart and soul to tribute another human being, A FRIEND. So if we feel compelled to spew hateful opinions we need to re-evaluate our values because it is plain disrespectful.   It's not the decent thing to do.   This isn't the Superbowl, nor one of her shows. This is a tribute from a friend to a friend.   Grow t

Very cool! Maybe she will integrate "Hung Up" into the performance as it revisited "time goes by so slowly for those who wait and those who run seem to have all the fun". Some of the rumors circulating that Sheila E. or possibly recently reunited band The Revolution will join her (Candy Perfume Girl co-writer Susannah Melvoin is Wendy's sister, also allegedly the subject of the song Nothing Compares 2 U)

oh my god!

I'm not even try to guessing what she gonna perform, but i know that she gonna slay us

One thing I really love about Madonna's tribute performance is always spot on and she is not just mimicking.

For example David Bowie tribute performance at Rebel heart tour!

She sang his song with her own voice and from her heart so it was very emotional to watch.

But then Lady gaga's tribute at Grammy was just poor mimicking and most people hate it (except her stans)

So I really looking forward The Queen of pop's Prince tribute performance.

I know and whole world know that it gonna be epic performance.

I just can't wait!

Posted Image

by the way this is too much..

I mean The Queen of Pop Madonna and King of pop MJ and Prince of pop Prince...

And Now there's only one left... The Queen of Pop Madonna!!!!

The Queen of Pop Madonna is the perfect choice for price tribute performance but I just can't.. this is too much!!

Too much emotional..and these sad feeling.. I know that I'm gonna cry and whole world gonna cry like a little baby..

Long live the Queen!!

God save the Queen!!

Posted Image

I'm nervous for the song choice. Madonna does not have the falsetto to pull off something like Kiss, I Wanna Be Your Lover or Let's Go Crazy etc.But I almost think she could pull something like If I Was Your Girlfriend off oddly enough.She really better not do either Like A Prayer or Hung Up. No one outside of fans know the correlation to Prince so I can already see the backlash 'Leave it to Madonna to make the death of a friend about her by performing one of her own songs at Prince's tribute'.

Posted Image

Prince well known for his sexual costume like Madonna herself.

so there's possibility which Madonna gonna wear very sexual and controversial costume for tribute for Prince

(fingers cross!)

And my song choice is "U got the look" perfect tribute song for prince!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1Ub2illU5Q

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFeC1vMSMRY

U got the look! prince and The Queen of Pop Madonna!

this song for Very sexy, powerful performance for sure.

I'm nervous for the song choice. Madonna does not have the falsetto to pull off something like Kiss, I Wanna Be Your Lover or Let's Go Crazy etc.But I almost think she could pull something like If I Was Your Girlfriend off oddly enough.She really better not do either Like A Prayer or Hung Up. No one outside of fans know the correlation to Prince so I can already see the backlash 'Leave it to Madonna to make the death of a friend about her by performing one of her own songs at Prince's tribute'.

Have you forgotten who you're a fan of? This is fucking MADONNA, this woman knows what she's doing, have some goddamn faith in her. No she's not dumb to sing her own songs, it's a PRINCE tribute, she'll do him justice. And It's going to be amazing.

This Tribute must be very spectacular performance! Something like Madonna and Prince's Joint Tour!!

I wanna get this feeling from her tribute performance.

"Oh so if they did tour together it would be looks this!! this is amazing!!"

you know what I mean?

I want Spectacular, Sexy, controversial and very powerful performance just like Prince and Madonna's life.

We are talking about Prince and Queen of pop Madonna.

Tribute performance need not do sad and boring way.

I hope its not a controversial performance, its a tribute I feel it should come from the heart rather than distract with any statements? idk i mean Ill judge it on its own merits anyway :) but people want a prince tribute not a madonna extravaganza lol and it would be nice if it was well recieved

I hope its not a controversial performance, its a tribute I feel it should come from the heart rather than distract with any statements? idk i mean Ill judge it on its own merits anyway :) but people want a prince tribute not a madonna extravaganza lol and it would be nice if it was well recieved

oh what I'm talking about controversial mean is more like "Daring" performance you know truth or dare's that kind of very bold and daring performance, that's what I'm trying to talking about. :)

She did a great job with the Bowie tribute, so hopefully this will be just as good. Dying to know which song she'll do. :tongue:

Me too! but same time I don't want to know the song list until she actually performed.

Something like Superbowl performance.

At that time we only knew that there gonna be Vogue because of paparazzi rehearsal picture.

But we didn't know last of songs so we were more excited when we finally saw the actual Superbowl show.

I really want that kind of thrill again!