which Rebel Heart songs will be in the next tour?

mr00mister

we know that M loves reinventing herself, and also, performing the most songs off her latest album on each tour. but still, she has to perform some songs from the past albums. 

so, if M tours again, which songs from Rebel Heart do you think she will perform? "Hung Up" was the only survivor from Confessions On A Dance Floor, for example. or do you think she will ignore the entire album, like she did with MDNA on the Rebel Heart show?

share your opinions.

Honestly, I hope next tour will include all her recent singles, from Ray Of Light to MDNA. She should stop singing songs from '80ies and early '90ies. 

So, I think she will continue singing "Bitch I'm Madonna", as this was the most successful single from RH.

And... yes, "Body Shop" is the new "Candy Shop", they both end with "shop", they are both silly songs and they also have very similar meaning.   :lol:

I have actually been thinking about this same topic.  I think it boils down to 2 tracks from Rebel Heart... Bitch I'm Madonna & Rebel Heart.  I can see a very stripped version of BIM and an amp'd up version of Rebel Heart in a closing section of a tour.  No song from MDNA was in the RHT.  But I don't think Madonna has the same connection to MDNA as she does to Rebel Heart album

why wouldn't she tour again as long as she's fine? I think this comes from fear.... I don't even think she'll stop doing music. The girl is always hungry and has things to say. Altho I dont take her for granted I dont think we should think like impending doom is coming either.

Maybe "Body Shop" as maybe it will become the next "Candy Shop"

Posted Image

Who are you foolin'? Candy Shop will on the next tour so quote me.  :laughing:

I don't think she'll tour again to be honest, if she did i'd guess Hold Tight and Borrowed Time

If she has to perform the final version of Hold Tight ok - I love the song but those demos were so good. Justice for Borrowed Time!  :clapp:

I don't think she'll tour again to be honest, if she did i'd guess Hold Tight and Borrowed Time

LOL!  why wouldn't she tour?  barring any changes in her health or personal life that would would prevent her from touring, why wouldn't she tour?  she loves it.  she feeds off it.  AAANNNND....she makes too much damn $$ to not.

her next tour will feature vocally and lyrically strong songs like rol, gt, masterpiece...will be quite intimate.also, she is not dancing like crazy again...mark my words.  :kiss: her next album will be a huge success as well.  :speakno:

there will be a new song featuring adele  :speakno:

:speakno: