What is your favorite tour segment??

RebelHeARTPOP

Madonna has an incredible tour history and a lot of epic moments, and each of them are always accompanied by perfect placement in segments in their setlist.

So, the question is what are your favorite segments on her tours you can list one, you can list a few!

I have probably 3 stand out favorites

• [*]The Disco Inferno segment from the Confessions Tour. This re-imagining of some of her most iconic songs, Music and it's Where's the Party chant under the Disco Inferno bass is just GODLY, You Thrill Me (Erotica) to get this treat LIVE is just GAH, La Isla, and Lucky Star remixed with that Gimme Gimme Gimme/Hung Up string stem is just incredible and it's throwback to her love of 3 person performances, her and 2 singers is a nice touch since it's off of her first album, nostalgia's for geeks... but yeah.... I love how energetic this segment is it's such a perfect closing statement [*]The Rockabilly Meets Tokyo segment always puts me in a super nostalgic and lovely mood, with a striking ending. The visuals from Body Shop with the "window" screen just awesome live, True Blue will always have a nostalgia for 2 reasons, my mom used to sing me to sleep with that song and my boyfriend and I danced all close and cuddly at the RHT together it was so intimate just felt like us and Madge, Deeper and Deeper then KICKED IT into high gear and it was just GAAAH and I love the choreo for that is so neat!!! HeartBreakCity when I saw it in the second verse when her and the dancer have like a minifight, she got jostled so much she couldn't say a lyric and it just shot me. Dead. Then "Don't fuck with the Queen" and she solo SMASHES Like A Virgin and it just oozed sex and power. [*]Now her Studio 54 segment from the Girlie Show, the Disco mix of Express Yourself and the camp of a drag show it was and is SO PERFECT, then the Deeper And Deeper performance is soooo huge and fun with a lot of crowd calling moments, then things slow down and show a really outer world responsible nature, contrasting that camp but still with the sexual gift wrap of the album. She gives a powerful performance of why's it so hard which is a perfect segue into the personal In this life, she BELTS out this heartwrenching track with what I perceive to be the jester as the presence of God/Death making it just HAUNTING. The Beast within is a really wild display of the talent she hires and loves and I LOVE her focus on how important everyone in the show is.

Anyways, now that my tirade is over

What are your favorites??

So difficult to choose!!

I'll go for:

- Equestrian section in Confessions Tour: so original as a theme. Awesome opening, nice to "rethink" LAV with being reborn after the fall, fantastic choreo in Jump.

- Masculine/Feminine section in MDNA Tour: Vogue was very powerful, with beautifil clothes, the mirrors in Human Nature were amazing, and the LAV moment was really intimate despite being staged in front of thousands.

- Roaring Twenties section in Rebel Heart Tour, because Music becomes something totally new, I like the marriage speech and the Unapologetic Bitch scene.  But also the Rockabillysection is fabulous, it's hard to choose!!

But some of my favourite moments, like Everybody in the Girlie Show and Keep it together in BAT, are not included in any "section".

For me, it's a tie between the Masculine/Feminine segment of MDNA and the Disco segment of The Girlie Show. I just love the theatrical, storytelling aspect of them. They both start very strong with a lot going on, but by the end, everything is stripped down and it's very raw. It's like the layers are being peeled throughout the segment and by the end, you see what's beneath the spectacle. 

I am just winging it right now but;

The MDNA Tour: Girl Gone Wild/Revolver/Gang Bang a.k.a. guns and stuff

The Drowned World Tour: Punk Rock

Rebel Heart Tour: Flapper Girl

Honourable Mentions:

Rebel Heart Tour: 60's James Dean 

The Girlie Show: Express Yourself/Deeper and Deeper/Why It's So Hard

Also can we just say The Virgin Tour was one big clump and was awesome?

Posted Image