Jimmy Fallon performance on June 9

MLVC123

I don't see the connection :thinker: . Altho I wish she would do follow the TOAC path (or similar vibe)

Ok I see, I thought that, being  Borderline part of that set, this could be a chance to make people hear the new acoustic arrangement (but actually we neither know if it's going to be acoustic ... ehmm  :thinker: )

It really sucks that she needed to go to a late night talk show in order to meet the President. As others have said, she campaigned hard for him during the S&S and MDNA tours. She's one of the most politically vocal stars of our time. Plus, she's music royalty! This is the Queen of Pop we're talking about. She should've been invited to one of his inaugurations or some white house event to speak, perform, etc. But instead they chose the same old, same old. Beyonce, Beyonce, Beyonce, and Beyonce.  :bothered2: What Madonna said in US Magazine last year was right, maybe if she we're married to Jay-Z it would've been different!  :laughing:

It just sucks that other artists are honored with such respect by being embraced by large political figures (I mean, how many Presidents did Michael Jackson meet? What about Bono?) while Madonna gets shafted. It's unfair. She's a fucking legend and does so much good for the world. She actually gets involved. She's not one of these artists who just gets up there and sings. She sticks her ass on the line for causes she believes in.

Borderline, a synth pop classic, was written and produced by one person. Its lyrical content, her poignant delivery, and the beautiful synthesizers are unforgettable. Current #1 hit One Dance has eleven writers and four producers and is basically an advertisement for Hennessy. I wish people still made popular songs like Borderline. I also like that it is a cute song about literally having a mental breakdown.

It really sucks that she needed to go to a late night talk show in order to meet the President. As others have said, she campaigned hard for him during the S&S and MDNA tours. She's one of the most politically vocal stars of our time. Plus, she's music royalty! This is the Queen of Pop we're talking about. She should've been invited to one of his inaugurations or some white house event to speak, perform, etc. But instead they chose the same old, same old. Beyonce, Beyonce, Beyonce, and Beyonce.  :bothered2: What Madonna said in US Magazine last year was right, maybe if she we're married to Jay-Z it would've been different!  :laughing:

It just sucks that other artists are honored with such respect by being embraced by large political figures (I mean, how many Presidents did Michael Jackson meet? What about Bono?) while Madonna gets shafted. It's unfair. She's a fucking legend and does so much good for the world. She actually gets involved. She's not one of these artists who just gets up there and sings. She sticks her ass on the line for causes she believes in.

Madonna is always too controversial and divisive for politicians to go near. And well, maybe he isn't a fan of her music to begin with so.

Let's not forget she called him a muslim... "ironically" and compared John McCain to facists.