Madonna to cover Cosmopolitan Magazine?

Yung Rapunxel

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The looks for them are cool, but now seeing them in HQ--I don't like them as much. Her skin's super washed out and the eyebrows don't help. :/ At least it looks like she had fun!

^ Disagree, the cover with the mask is barely touched up, you can see lines, everything. I love the way it looks. 

No, no, you misunderstood me. I'm not saying it's heavily retouched, but that the lighting is too harsh for my taste and gives her literally white skin for most of the shots.

No, no, you misunderstood me. I'm not saying it's heavily retouched, but that the lighting is too harsh for my taste and gives her literally white skin for most of the shots.

She is doing everything with a good lightening around her even for instagram pictures or videos, it's a trick for her to look more younger. I'm glad that it's not B&W tho :luv:

Oh ok. Yes she looks like porcelain but i'm just glad it's not overly touched up. i love the composition in this shoot. :) 

She is doing everything with a good lightening around her even for instagram pictures or videos, it's a trick for her to look more younger. I'm glad that it's not B&W tho :luv:

Yeah, and I can see why the lighting works for Cosmo lol. Luckily, B&W pics wouldn't! :lol:

Oh ok. Yes she looks like porcelain but i'm just glad it's not overly touched up. i love the composition in this shoot. :)

I do like that they're a little like the RIT/XP pics. :heart:

Does any MALE on here feel embarrassed at having to buy Cosmopolitan?I love the photo shoot and all, but it's going to be embarrassing when I have to buy Cosmo at the store.

You can pull it off - people might not necessary think you buy it for yourself (unless, of course, you buy all for coves from the store, on the same day) :lol: