lady gagaquestion How would you react if Madonna collaborates with Lady Gaga?

Holy_Water

speaking of lasting hits:

but wait, you're talking about charts also, right?? Do you know how many times Madonna was never to be seen on the charts and than came back bigger than ever?? for example, after erotica and bedtime stories (which were not that much successful) she continued with movie (even bigger blackout from the music), but then she released ray of light and she was bigger than ever... american life was heavily hated and not that successful, but then she released coadf and everyone remembered who's the queen of pop again... 

I don't want to sound harsh tho, we're just discussing  :smile:

And why are you hijacking a Madonna site with Lady Gaga by the way ? Shading Madonna in the process too...How is she relevant to Madonna (or to the world in fact) ? You just wanted to talk about her that's why. Use the thread dedicated to her, The 2010 thread. Bye.

And why are you hijacking a Madonna site with Lady Gaga by the way ? Shading Madonna in the process btw....How is she relevant to Madonna (or to the world in fact) ? You just wanted to talk about that unpolished turd that's why. Use the thread dedicated to that unflushed floater. Bye.

someone has some issues  :Madonna003:

And why are you hijacking a Madonna site with Lady Gaga by the way ? Shading Madonna in the process btw....How is she relevant to Madonna (or to the world in fact) ? You just wanted to talk about that unpolished turd that's why. Use the thread dedicated to that unflushed floater. Bye.

If you don't want to read the truth about that putrid thing then post your shit where people who don't want to be bothered by her fucking ugliness won't see it or don't act all pissed off when people don't share your passion for shit when you post it where it's not supposed to be. American Life and Bedime Stories were actually good albums something your rotten egg is not capable of producing Only outdated dance music with stupid lyrics and a stupid interpretation.

If you like sucking turds for breakfast i don't understand what it has to do with Madonna because that's exactly what i read in your original post and your stupid answer.

what's the problem btw?? We're having a random discussion and you're just here..... like...

Why do you even hate a person that you don't even know?

I don't want to sound offensive, but you need some help.

and who said that American life and bedtime stories are bad albums?

what's the problem btw?? We're having a random discussion and you're just here..... like...

Why do you even hate a person that you don't even know?

I don't want to sound offensive, but you need some help.

and who said that American life and bedtime stories are bad albums?

You need help with your bad taste. 

A broken is right 2 times a day.

there you go and enjoy yourself http://www.madonna-infinity.net/forums/index.php?/topic/4803-lady-gaga-the-official-thread/

I don't hate her. I hate bad music. 

And i return you the question ; how could you love someone you don't know ? Since you are so clever....(but not clever enough to find the gaga thread on your own...)

If you can't handle the answers then don't ask the question. It's provocation.

A broken is right 2 times a day.

there you go and enjoy yourself http://www.madonna-infinity.net/forums/index.php?/topic/4803-lady-gaga-the-official-thread/

I don't hate her. I hate bad music. 

And i return you the question ; how could you love someone you don't know ? Since you are so clever....(but not clever enough to find the gaga thread on your own...)

If you can't handle the answers then don't ask the question. It's provocation.

Well, if you're not blind, you can see that I've commented there a month ago, so that means I know that thread  :kissy:

This is a totally different question/topic. 

Thanks for spending (wasting) time commenting here. It was really good too se how hatred can there be in one person against someone they don't know.

Speaking of tastes, everyone has their own.

uh-oh.

i am smelling a thread closure.

Nah honey, I just reported those extremely harsh comments and that's all  :Madonna042:

Luv,

Holy_Water

Well, if you're not blind, you can see that I've commented there a month ago, so that means I know that thread  :kissy:

This is a totally different question/topic. 

Thanks for spending (wasting) time commenting here. It was really good too se how hatred can there be in one person against someone they don't know.

Speaking of tastes, everyone has their own.

Nah honey, I just reported those extremely harsh comments and that's all  :Madonna042:

Luv,

Holy_Water

Be my guest. You clearly did this thread on purpose. You're a troll. All your answers were passive agressive.

I did this thread to discuss and read people's opinions.

Posted Image

You got mine and couldn't handle it. You're turning this into a Gaga thread more than a Madonna one hence why you should have put this in her thread. And you keep going on with your provocative gifs. 

You got mine and couldn't handle it. You're turning this into a Gaga thread more than a Madonna one hence why you should have put this in her thread. And you keep going on with your provocative gifs. 

I politely asked you to stop and leave me discuss with other users who have normal and reasonable answers...

Why are you so pressed? 

I politely asked you to stop and leave me discuss with other users who have normal and reasonable answers...

Why are you so pressed? 

You want to "discuss" with people sharing your opinion. Instead of calming things down you just keep on provocating me with your second rate drag queen act and lingo.

There are people who dislike her so deal with it, the way i deal with people liking her....i just don't go looking for her but you shove it down our throats by posting this here. So if you can't take it that there are people that don't like her then don't ask or accept that people have a different opinion than you. Especially on a website not dedicated to her. But you clearly were waiting for this because you keep provocating me. A normal and reasonable discussion is not made by posting stupid retarded gifs as answers.

You want to "discuss" with people sharing your opinion. Instead of calming things down you just keep on provocating me with your second rate drag queen act and lingo.

There are people who dislike her so deal with it, the way i deal with people liking her....i just don't go looking for her but you shove it down our throats by posting this here. So if you can't take it that there are people that don't like her then don't ask or accept that people have a different opinion than you. Especially on a website not dedicated to her. But you clearly were waiting for this because you keep provocating me. A normal and reasonable discussion is not made by posting stupid retarded gifs as answers.

I wanted to ask people's opinions, and those who don't share the same opinion as me I asked for reasons. There must be. And it's 100% OK if someone dislike Gaga, I dislike some artists (and if you want an answer - Justin Bieber and Miley Cyrus). And you do. But you went that far, you called her a rotten egg.. Rly??? 

You could've just said ''I can't imagine them both together in a song" or something like that.

Can our discussion stop now? Thanks in advance. (I'm still trying to be extremely polite)

I hope this answers your questions.

Well, Lady Gaga is no longer relevant. Why should Madonna spend more time on her? She already was very immature with things such as "Lady Who", "take that, Lady Gaga!" and singing "Born This Way" along with "Express Yourself". I know it's all about marketing (obviously Madonna doesn't hate her), but I think that's enough. A duet would be unnecesary.

I wanted to ask people's opinions, and those who don't share the same opinion as me I asked for reasons. There must be. And it's 100% OK if someone dislike Gaga, I dislike some artists (and if you want an answer - Justin Bieber and Miley Cyrus). And you do. But you went that far, you called her a rotten egg.. Rly??? 

You could've just said ''I can't imagine them both together in a song" or something like that.

Can our discussion stop now? Thanks in advance. (I'm still trying to be extremely polite)

I hope this answers your questions.

Rotten egg is a nod to this : http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/324859/New-diet-puts-the-wind-up-Lady-GaGa

I said that i can't imagine them together in a song ! That was my first answer but you gave me an attitude, mentioning Madonna hasn't had a hit in a long time and posted me videos of that thing.

I was really civil in my fisrt answer, you picked on me and made passive agressive jibes at Madonna in the process. That's why my following comments were harsh. Instead of calming things down you just kept on provocating me, pissing me off. I shouldn't have lost my cool for sure but you kept provocating me with your gifs and playing the victim.

So no, Madonna shouldn't make a duet with her but they should make something together to put an end to the stupid fans feud. THAT was my first answer. 

Prince maybe but him aside there isn't musically (not production) a person who could compliment her; I was racking my brain and they all just seem awkward. I mean Charli XCX and Madonna fun but probably too cute and than someone like Janet it's just clash of the divas and not for the right reasons so pretty much stick to rappers babe!  :Madonna003:

The reason there is more there than here is because Madonna is the inspiration for some of the ARTPOP and the reason we have not stopped talking about her since like 1983.  :bananawave:

I'm going to say that Madge was inspiration for The Fame, tho.... Not about ARTPOP..

But, for The Fame, definitely.