Erotica & Bedtime Stories (180 Gram Vinyl Re-issues)

Primul5

No question buying a copy of BS - worst thing about reissues is they usually have generic sleeves so we get ripped off on the lyric/picture sleeves.

I found a used mint condition locally but not sure if I want to fork out 100 dollars for it.

I just bought the BS songbook on ebay in mint condition (i noticed it was fetching up to 1000 dollars on amazon market place so there was no way I was passing up a copy for 30 dollars lol

No question buying a copy of BS - worst thing about reissues is they usually have generic sleeves so we get ripped off on the lyric/picture sleeves.

I found a used mint condition locally but not sure if I want to fork out 100 dollars for it.

I just bought the BS songbook on ebay in mint condition (i noticed it was fetching up to 1000 dollars on amazon market place so there was no way I was passing up a copy for 30 dollars lol

I would love to buy myself a songbook for one of her albums.

I would love to buy myself a songbook for one of her albums.

I aim to get them all that are out there. I love just sitting at the piano and playing them.. it is hilarious to hear some of them on piano tho since they were written to be played over so many instruments.

You should start collecting them!  Like a prayer is my prize possession among them, I was hunting forever to find one in mint condition. I lucked out with a seller on amazon who changed his shipping to international so I could get it lol

I aim to get them all that are out there. I love just sitting at the piano and playing them.. it is hilarious to hear some of them on piano tho since they were written to be played over so many instruments.

You should start collecting them!  Like a prayer is my prize possession among them, I was hunting forever to find one in mint condition. I lucked out with a seller on amazon who changed his shipping to international so I could get it lol

Of course, I found some of them in the Internet and I love to play them <3

• 4 weeks later...