Erotica & Bedtime Stories (180 Gram Vinyl Re-issues)

Primul5

Where can I find the Erotica re-issue from 2016? I bought both vinyls (BS und Erotica) from Amazon.com and received the European edition from 2012 instead.

You can order them from Amazon. Just make sure it says "180-gram" in the description.

Check for the release date as well.

In Europe, the editions on sale are those from 2012, so it's very diffucult to receive the new ones. Just Bedtime Stories, which has been only re-released now both in the USA and Europe, so if you have the BS vinyl is the new and the only one re-edition yet.

I'm upset that Bedtime Stories cover is the wrong way. I was expecting it to be of the the original release. Even though there was no US vinyl release, the cd and cassette were both released "upside down." It isn't upside down though. Her head is laying at the foot of the bed and the picture was taken from the photographer standing at the foot of the bed. Just because some can't understand orientation, doesn't mean you compromise the integrity of the photographer's intention. Just lame.

As I've mentioned before, I did order the 180g Erotica vinyl (released Aug 12th) from Amazon.com and still only received the old edition which I am returning asap.

Was it sold from Amazon or fulfilled by Amazon. I was unable to find it actually sold by Amazon. 3rd parties can still sell items and have Amazon fulfill the order, which also let's you use Prime.

I just received my copy of bedtime stories vinyl from Amazon. I am glad that it is not the upside down cover otherwise I would have to fork out the money for the original version as well LOL. If anyone else is getting it or has it, and you decide to open it, could you please let me know if the lyric sheet is included because I don't want to open mine LOL.

I find the artwork a little bit fuzzy like her eyelids and lips are painted on top of the actual

No idea why my photos keep appearing upside down when I upload them lol

post-3285-0-03494200-1471971521_thumb.jpg

post-3285-0-33732600-1471971512_thumb.jpg

I agree that the photography was a bit blurry, especially since I have a promo flat where the quality is much better. I'm guessing the original negative wasn't used to produce these new vinyls. Also, the lyric sheet is indeed included and if you weren't able to tell, the main packaging is gatefold. When opened, it just looks like the cd artwork, where it is blue on one side and grey on the other (never understood that - shouldn't it be pink on the other side?), just says "Bedtime Stories"

• 2 weeks later...

I ordered Erotica on Amazon as well and I got the 2012 edition (despite the fact the description said 2016, 180-gram vinyl),

Any other place online I can order it?

I live in Montreal.

At the end of the day, the only difference between the 2012 and the 2016 releases are the cover. The actual vinyls are identical. Someone in here posted a link. I highly recommend re-reading that article.

So if you already have the releases from 2012, then all you are buying now is the new cover with the better artwork quality. That's it.

Here is the link:

http://www.madonnadiscography.pl/article/view/117

If you own the original releases, then you absolutely do not need any re-release because the masters which were used for the 2012/16 editions are, in most cases, inferior to the original ones.

• 1 month later...