MADONNA IS WORKING ON HER NEW ALBUM!

M-Master

original article here: http://3news.com/madonna-to-release-a-song-by-ghanas-qweci-ded-buddy/

t's a Ghanaian news site by the look of it and the fact they refer to M as Maddonna makes me question how reliable it is. Details might be true but whether it will actually released is s completely different matter. 

Apparently that guy has worked with Hardy Indigo who did "Superstar" 

http://www.ghanaweb....-project-341827

i wish she just make a song for a soundtrack or some other projects or dj . 

i would like if her new album project involves a video album ( i can dream ) 

i can't believe Beyonce did it before her 

we all know secretprojectrevolution should've had music in it. beyonce's album kinda gives me those secretproject vibes mixed with her own visual album from 2013. if madonna did it now she would be seen as following again. altho it would still be great, since she doesnt like making videos, she would just make it one big project and be done with it in one go.

iamamiwhoami is king of video albums. and Beyonce or whoever did her visuals is well aware of it. Theres several nods to iamamiwhoami in Lemonade. I also wish Madonna would do this. However i doubt she will seeing as it costs money, and she doesn't like to spend money. I also wouldn't mind if Madonna did a live video performance like IAM did in the woods. I don't see this happening either, but one can dream. 

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

^except Beyonce wasn't the first to do a "video album"

^except Beyonce wasn't the first to do a "video album"

right, but Lemonade has narration and a political aspect to it similar to Secretprojectrevolution, thats why I said she kinda mixed 2 ideas together that were floating around. If M had mixed SPR with her music it wouldve had more impact.

i wish she makes a new club remix album there are so much songs form past albums  that screams for killer remixes 

she could a do a box set with new remixes from songs from her albums

diskl 1 en 2 going to the club dance remixes 

disk 3 en 4 , trancy and lounge remixes  :hearteyes:

oooh i can dream , and for now i listening to past remixes