Help with live bootleg CDs?

Gutten

Hello friends,I'm trying to get all the best (sound quality) live bootlegs of each professionally recorded show. Anyone could help me? I already have a few (listed below). Which one am I missing that is a must-have? Which VT, WTG, DWT and RT should I get?- Life is Change (Dallas)- Sexual Exposure (London)- Some Like it Hot (Barcelona)- The Party's Right here (Dallas)

- Girlie Show Experience (London)- Physical Osmosis (Japan)- Lick Me Down Under (Australia)- Exotica (Australia)

• 3 weeks later...

The lick me down under and exotica both have very poor sound despite the fact they are soundboard recordings - ba tour i would say the causing a commotion is the best one as its the correct speed for the london show(sexual exposure is the wrong speed for some reason) i collect a lot of bootleg cds as most of them do have good sound - i dont seem to be able to get one for ciao italia though or a full 2cd version of the blond ambtion nice show too ? i only collect the silver factory pressed ones and not the fan made ones or the ones Mstore sell as they are cdr-s

The lick me down under and exotica both have very poor sound despite the fact they are soundboard recordings - ba tour i would say the causing a commotion is the best one as its the correct speed for the london show(sexual exposure is the wrong speed for some reason) i collect a lot of bootleg cds as most of them do have good sound - i dont seem to be able to get one for ciao italia though or a full 2cd version of the blond ambtion nice show too ? i only collect the silver factory pressed ones and not the fan made ones or the ones Mstore sell as they are cdr-s

Would you be kind enough to share the Causing a commotion bootleg please? @@wtg1987

I think its been posted before but yeah sure ill post it - im still trying to get the full Radio 1 broadcast which had the dj introducing it and also spoke at the end but no one seems to have it ?

thank you if you could please I've never like the Sexual Exposure version i always thought it sounded a bit off in speed @@wtg1987

Hello friends,

I'm trying to get all the best (sound quality) live bootlegs of each professionally recorded show. Anyone could help me? I already have a few (listed below). Which one am I missing that is a must-have? Which VT, WTG, DWT and RT should I get?

- Life is Change (Dallas)

- Sexual Exposure (London)

- Some Like it Hot (Barcelona)

- The Party's Right here (Dallas)- Girlie Show Experience (London)

- Physical Osmosis (Japan)

- Lick Me Down Under (Australia)

- Exotica (Australia)

https://www.sendspace.com/file/fnz9s2 - Madonna | The Party’s Right Here – The Blond Ambition Tour Live from the Reunion Arena Dallas, Texas [iTunes AAC]

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...