Madonna Live in Miami December 2, 2016

Future Lover

Really hope that someone gets to periscope  or FB Live Stream or at least record the show. 

Am worried that security might be really tight as M wants this to be exclusive + pple pay $5000 for the event so they might not allow any one to stream or record it.

so I'm guessing no photographers will be taking pics, and people won't be able to take pics with their phones.

Madonna’s concert venue in Miami

http://www.drownedmadonna.com/2016/12/02/madonnas-concert-miami-find-venue-will/

The room is very small, and so is the stage, which has a few balloons on both left and right sides. Two red curtains cover the backstage before the concert starts. There is an elegant black catwalk.

The venue is now filled with stripped black and white chairs and big circular tables adorned by beautiful red lamps.

The whole room looks like an elegant privè. Big white curtains with light chains surround the venue. It reminds us of a circus/cabaret ambient.

It is probably the most intimate venue where Madonna has ever performed. More intimate than what you could imagine!

I dont like all the artworks with the instagram selfies. I suppose she's trying to make it an aesthetic of hers but honestly I wish they used professional pictures.

Totally agree: Artworks for Bitch I'm Madonna and Ghosttown have been the worst in her entire career !

@@groovyguy and everybody here, according to what I'm reading around, she should be on stage around midnight local time. Here in Italy it will be something like 6 a.m. and tomorrow (of course) I have an important lesson starting at 9. So, for the first time since I subscribed I'm afraid, I won't be part of team but I do count to have the chance to watch ALL THE POSSIBLE AUDIO/VIDEO MATERIAL HERE (pleease)! :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

@@groovyguy and everybody here, according to what I'm reading around, she should be on stage around midnight local time. Here in Italy it will be something like 6 a.m. and tomorrow (of course) I have an important lesson starting at 9. So, for the first time since I subscribed I'm afraid, I won't be part of team but I do count to have the chance to watch ALL THE POSSIBLE AUDIO/VIDEO MATERIAL HERE (pleease)! :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

As long as there is streaming or recording, someone will be posting here. D/L links will also be posted in the multimedia section. :)

I would have died if I saw that clip of American life with another costume but sorry...tears of a clown isn't my thing...glad if you like it but really hoping she focus in new things and forget about the clown...

I agree!!! 3167t4o.gif

What if I'm not into it? 15q5gfr.gif

Forget about the clown (and grillz!)...  :hearno: