Madonna Live in Miami December 2, 2016

Future Lover

Mmm... but I'm not suggesting a stand up comic can't draw from their own experience or be true to themselves, but if they're performing a routine they're still playing a role. The jokes are written and rehearsed beforehand and they go from show to show repeating the same performance. The delivery conceals how they might be feeling in that moment, and a truly great comic will make the audience feel like they're telling the joke for the very first time.

For me, the jokes in tears of clown were not particularly funny anyway, but it's the slow, distracted delivery which kills the momentum of the joke. She's amazing and there are incredible things she can do. I'm just not yet convinced that stand-up is one of them, but given time and practice who knows. Never say never!

Do we really expect her to deliver vocally & stay on pitch when she is stomping, gyrating, tap dancing, walking & moving so much? Clearly, the focus of this show is not good singing or even really good dancing. Its priority seems to be presenting a show of mixed humor, sarcasm, vulnerability, social & political views and rawness. At the moment, in her state of mind, Trump, Native Americans, sexism, human rights are what she feels passionately about. And she is not afraid to say exactly what she thinks. 

From social media, I have not read any negative comment or report from pple who attended the event. I've only seen praises & positive feedback so far. The only complaints I see come from those who watched the show online.

Why did she sing off-key? Let’s see. Any of the following could contribute to poor breathing control

• Bad posturing?  She's not staying still & focusing on her singing. She’s moving vigorously in her performance.
  • Lack of sleep? Tiredness? According to her IG post, she was rehearsing American Life at 4am, the morning of the event. And she has always complained about lack of sleep.
  • Lack of focus? Too much on her mind. Not to mention she might be feeling sad for her pal Ingrid who just lost her father. http://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/obituaries/article118669348.html
  • Stress? Planning such a charity event could be very stressful. I mean, she even had to stress about having red lamps on the tables.
  • Performance Anxiety? Unless she is a robot or a zombie, or just don’t give a crap, she will probably experience some degree of anxiety every time she goes on stage. Not to mention her nervousness in performing in front of her peers & other celebrities.
  • Not having warmed up her voice properly before the performance?
  • Throat problem? Her coughing could mean throat irritation or possibly a cold. 

But the Bottom line: How important is Madonna singing off key here & there, compared to her raising $7.5 million? Isn’t raising $$$ the goal of this charity event?

Mmm... but I'm not suggesting a stand up comic can't draw from their own experience or be true to themselves, but if they're performing a routine they're still playing a role. The jokes are written and rehearsed beforehand and they go from show to show repeating the same performance. The delivery conceals how they might be feeling in that moment, and a truly great comic will make the audience feel like they're telling the joke for the very first time.

For me, the jokes in tears of clown were not particularly funny anyway, but it's the slow, distracted delivery which kills the momentum of the joke. She's amazing and there are incredible things she can do. I'm just not yet convinced that stand-up is one of them, but given time and practice who knows. Never say never!

Uhm, again - really not sure why you're insisting on making such sweeping generalisations. Kathy Griffin for example, has never written a single joke (by her own admission) - when she goes on stage she's got a few bullet points on topics/situations she wants to talk about and that's that. If you watch her stand up and interviews with her you will see it's the exact same person speaking, same voice. Same could be said about Chelsea Handler (although I'm not sure what her process is when it comes to getting ready for a stand up show). 

Any Schumer on the other hand, recently admitted in an interview that while her stand up in the beginning of her career was very much a persona/heightened version of herself (this slutty, slightly dumb blond), most recently it's more about her and who she really is as a person, her experiences.

Whether you find Madonna funny or not it's a matter of personal taste. She's not a stand up comic, she's trying something new and having fun with it and I find that both ballsy and endearing. I thought she was sweet. 

• Throat problem? Her coughing could mean throat irritation or possibly a cold. 

This, totally. At one point she also "put something black in my mouth". Maybe some kind of pill for sore throat or for coughing. God bless her for doing such a marvelous event and getting so much money for RM.

1f499.png "In a single evening, with the help of this phenomenal woman, 7.5 mil was raised to fund & staff Malawi's first pediatric surgery center"

Cy3FMvJXAAAaVQV.jpg

raisingmalawiAbsolutely amazing! No amount of words can properly express our gratitude for both the people in this room, as well as those of you that have supported us from around the world. We can't wait to use the funds raised tonight to complete the#MercyJames Pediatric Surgery Unit & ICU, #malawi's first-ever!!! be sure to click the link in the bio if you'd like to become part of our incredible family of supporters! #raisingmalawi#tearsofaclown #madonna #artbasel#allforagoodcause

Perhaps one of the most impassioned and controversial moments of the night came when Madonna addressed the ongoing struggles of the Native American community, specifically the events of Standing Rock. According to Madonna, the situation makes her feel ashamed.

“Madonna said, ‘It just really makes me feel ashamed, ashamed to be an American, ashamed to be a human being really.'â€

Read more at http://www.inquisitr.com/3765011/madonna-bashes-donald-trump-says-shes-ashamed-to-be-an-american-at-miami-benefit-show-video/#8E6JZyK4QZJiX7CP.99

Solid proof that people coming together can change things for the better. 

Yay! (And Madonna should take credit, haha.)

:clapp:  :clapp:  :clapp:  :clapp:

Army Halts Construction Of Dakota Access Pipeline

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/obama-dakota-access-pipeline-halt_us_5844882be4b0c68e04817323

US Army Corp of Engineers: Dakota Pipeline to be re-routed

http://www.cnn.com/2016/12/04/politics/dakota-access-pipeline/index.html

I can't believe that no one mention this.

One of thing I really love this show is her interesting hairstyle!!!

I mean we all knew that is wig, What I'm trying to saying is at least we have interesting hair style from her in decade.

To be honest I'm so sick of her middle parts long hair style.

I just don't understand her obsession of that middle part hair style.

She used to be chameleon sigh. I missed it.

I really hope that next new album era she bring the interesting hair style.

something like these. some crazy and interesting hair style. 

And I don't get that complaining about her voice she was perfect. 

madonna-met-gala-givency.jpgmadonna-hollywood-video-cap-0027.jpg

Madonna+-+Hollywood+(FanMade+Single+Cove

slide_343921_3577475_free.jpg

I really dug the new intimate version of Express Yourself.

Regarding her voice... I don't think it was bad just because. Now that I'm rewatching it more and more, I think he voice was just tired. I wanna say it's her "rehearsal voice"... she hasn't performed in months, rehearsed like a mad man, she was probably tired. We've heard her so much better but only after months of rehearsal and preparing her voice. It's not as easy for M as it is for other performers so I've come to that conclusion. Her voice was just strained and tired. You could even hear it in her speaking voice. She pushed hard and it showe. She still slayed though ;) get it girl

Im not knocking it.....I think it looks good actually. But y'all can't look me in the eye and tell me thats Madonna's butt. We all have seen her butt........ this is not that same butt.

media]

[/media]

As a personal trainer I can say without the shadow of doubt that it's possible to build a butt like that through various types of strength and body weight training and incline cardiovascular work. I know this because I worked against my own dreadful genetics in the butt and leg department to build major muscle in those areas to help me on the rugby field. Madonna has access to the best trainers in the world so it's very possible that it's natural. Also the fact that she no longer runs and has returned to weight training and dance cardio allows muscle in that area to build up hence the thickening in her legs and butt recently. It's very hard to build muscle in those areas when you do a lot of long distance running which is evidenced in her figure on her '87, '90 and '93 tours. The same happened to me when I gave up long, steady runs and switched to interval running and steady incline walking on the treadmill. I actually split my shorts recently when I was doing lunges because of the muscle in my glutes (not bodyfat lol). So I believe Madonna's butt is real. She also wears a particular type of fishnets that enhances the area. If you look at any up close pics from the Love Spent section of the MDNA tour when she's just in her underwear, you can see it clearly.

All that said, Madonna does like to stay current and contemporary and as it's considered sexy these days to have a big butt and treatments are so widely available it wouldn't surprise me if maybe she's had a little help. Having seen her butt up close through the eyes of a personal trainer I believe it's all muscle and not fat transfers. It looks completely different to a Kardashian type bum which just looks fat to me and not gym honed like Madonna's.

Im not knocking it.....I think it looks good actually. But y'all can't look me in the eye and tell me thats Madonna's butt. We all have seen her butt........ this is not that same butt. 

media]

[/media]

big-butt-before-after.jpg

How to Squat for a bigger butt:

Squats are a multifaceted exercise which uses your entire body. The squat is done by bending your hips and knees and lowering your body until your hips go below your knees. Squats are an exercise that targets your hamstring, quads, glutes, groin, abs, oblique’s and lower back. However; for our purpose of achieving a big butt, the muscle that matters is our glutes, that is referred to as the “butt muscleâ€.

1. 1. Stand with your feet a bit wider than shoulder width, line your hips up over your knees.
    2. Pull your shoulders back and round them away from your neck. It is important to have a neutral spine at this step. This is our neutral and impartial position.
    3. Place your arms away from your body so that they are parallel with the floor, face your palms towards the ground.
    4. Start your squat by taking a deep breath gingerly moving your hips backwards.
    5. Keep moving your hips backwards, at this point you will begin to notice that your knees will naturally begin to bend.
    6. As you are moving towards the “seated position†it is imperative that you maintain your upper body position. You want your chest and shoulders to stay strong, neutral and upright. At this point in the movement your back should also be honest.
    7. In order to get the most out of your squat you want to go as deep as you can without injuring yourself. The deeper squats activate more of your muscles which will lead to better results. You want to aim for a squat depth where your hips dip below your knees.
    8. It is important to remember that as you squat you want to activate your ab muscles. This will lead to a strong core for your workout and prevent injury.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xK9jzjsTJts

1b4d12429c40973ca0ad8ffbd8169eb1.jpg

photo caption. "Squats, Fit motivation and Motivation"

fda2ce0cdf075d2464977cd369d7343c.jpg

242fc61c1ff47c07bbe4e318b9b2df88.jpg

It's her own butt.

You also can do this.

MADONNA GAVE ART BASEL THE DEBAUCHED, CELEBRITY-DRENCHED CONCERT MIAMI'S HIGH ROLLERS DESERVED
Madonna knows Art Basel's moneyed rubberneckers want celebrity and glitz, so she gave them that and then some and walked away with $7.5 million for her charity of choice.

http://www.wmagazine.com/story/madonna-gave-art-basel-the-debauched-celebrity-drenched-party-miamis-high-rollers-deserved

"Spend, baby, spend,†Madonna urged. “Spend like there’s no tomorrow because there may not be a tomorrow.â€

Madonna was on stage on Friday night at the Faena Forum in mid Miami Beach before a crowd comprised of boldfaced names far flung from different corners of the celebrity industry complex – Ariana Grande; Paris Hilton; Sean Combs; Jeremy Scott; Tracey Emin; the comics Chris Rock, Dave Chappelle and James Corden; Alex Rodriguez, Madonna’s once-rumored boyfriend; Courtney Love, Madonna’s once-rumored nemesis; and Sean Penn, Madonna’s first husband – art collectors and the sort of moneyed high-rollers who are ubiquitous in Miami on a regular basis but especially during Art Basel week.

“You gotta be rich to be here or f—king a rich guy,†Rock said. “Spend some of that extra Trump tax money you got.â€

They were gathered because Madonna was auctioning off tchotchkes from her past – wedding pictures with Penn; a Scott costume from a recent tour; a Bulgari diamond necklace; pieces from her personal art collection – alongside perks like a poker session with Jonah Hill and Edward Norton to collect money for her charity Raising Malawi. More tantalizing for those here was the promise of an intimate concert following the fundraiser.

That Art Basel, a “social rat f—k†of celebrity and schmoozing – to borrow a phrase from Larry Gagosian, who’s known Madonna since she dated Jean-Michel Basquiat – should climax with one big conflagration of celebrity rubber-necking, socializing and lavish spending at the city’s most ostentatious property was almost too deliciously fitting.

Madonna, a savvy marketer and dealmaker in a town overflowing with them this week, of course knew that going in and so she gathered a group Rock described as the “steal wealth generation†all in one room and provoked, baited, titillated and then coaxed millions out of them. Regular tickets went for $5,000; access to a VIP cocktail cost $150,000.

Madonna twerked with Grande, who was wearing a Scott dress, triggering a flurry of Instagrams. She flirted with her ex-husband on stage – “I’m still in love with you; in fact, I think I love you more now that we’re divorced,†she told Penn – and agreed to be handcuffed by him, clearly having fun with the allegation that he abused her during their marriage, guaranteeing herself a slew of breathless tabloid coverage the next morning. She made fun of Lapo Elkann when auctioning off a special-edition Fiat 500 – “The car has been arrested along with his owner. These are rich people problems,†she said. She poked fun at herself, admitting “Dating is hard. It’s weird to think the love of your life might not even be born yet." She got political, covering Britney Spears’ Toxic while Donald Trump’s image played in the background and later addressed the Standing Rock protest. In short, she worked the room.