Discuss-New Contract News vs. New Album News

LUKESAVANT

we will not have any luck wishing for this or that producer either. and no you´re not disrespectful for posting your opinion. you´re disrespectful for saying ours is just bashing and we should grow up. That´s a difference.

One is speculative about that future.  The other is not.  Guy is her manager.  That appears immutable. That is the actual difference.  The two are no correlated.  Why are we still talking about this?

Look, I am a very logical person that can often times be perceived as condescending or in your words disrespectful.  I get that and I accept that.  You're feelings seem hurt by my words.  I can't control that either.  I hope you are able to move past this.  This is a long thread and fun for most.  I hope it stays that way  =) 

Where I was going with it is more... 

"How's that constant 'change the management' chanting working for you?  Any luck yet?  Got that out of your system cause its been going on for years and Guy is locked in."

Ok, sorry but I don't see any difference from "shut up" in the above statement, or at least that's what I read between the lines.

mind you, i am not offended at all. if that's your standpoint, it's fine. i guess people will not stop saying they want him out though, no matter if they know how the business works or not. so that opinion is, sort of, also locked in. the chant will continue, i am sure. without even a specific hope or goal to change things that way. 

i think this thread is still fun btw. at least, no meaningless discussion tonight. lol

Ok, sorry but I don't see any difference from "shut up" in the above statement, or at least that's what I read between the lines.

mind you, i am not offended at all. if that's your standpoint, it's fine. i guess people will not stop saying they want him out though, no matter if they know how the business works or not. so that opinion is, sort of, also locked in. the chant will continue, i am sure. without even a specific hope or goal to change things that way. 

i think this thread is still fun btw. at least, no meaningless discussion tonight. lol

Glad this thread is still fun =)

I never said shut up in my original comment or in my clarification.  Those are your words.

Glad this thread is still fun =)

I never said shut up in my original comment or in my clarification.  Those are your words.

yes, that's my interpretation of your recent posts in the discussion/what i was reading between the lines.

but no-one is always right, so it's all good.

you're tired of the rant but people want to continue ranting.

let's agree to disagree. and the beat goes on...

Warner Music for example is going to release a special edition from this record published 20 years ago and I would like to see on the future something like this with Madonna:

00105110292504____1__600x600.jpg

Is a box-set formed by:

CD1: Original album

CD2: Live album from the tour

CD3: All demos from this era

CD4: Instrumental album

LP: Original album

Booklet special with photos from this era

Imagine this with "Ray of light" using audios from Drowned world tour

• 3 weeks later...

The thread has been locked so I couldn't post it there, but a new user posted a thread titled "Madonna's New Album 2018" and inside wrote that more info would be coming on July 4th. Now, I don't know about a new album next year, but I have started to wonder if M has something brewing. I apologize if this isn't necessarily the best place for this discussion, but I was trying to avoid starting a new thread just for this, which I feel is relevant something new. 

Today Aldo Diaz posted two pictures on instagram, both from the Sticky & Sweet era, on the bottom of each picture was a loading bar, the first picture said 69% and had a caption of just the crown emoji and the second one said 70% with the caption "(Are you ready to go)." He's not exactly part of M's team, but without context these posts seem to allude to something coming. 

To add to the speculation, Arianne Phillips has posted two pictures on instagram yesterday and today that also seem curious. The one she posted yesterday is a picture of M from her V shoot with Katy Perry a few years back, and is captioned "hello Sunday." She posted a similar picture today, this time of M from the Ray of Light era, and it's captioned "Monday has me like ...." Both look like graphics made for something specific, what that is is anyone's guess. 

Maybe the long neglected website is getting an overhaul...? Maybe a bunch of archival media will be added to it...? 

The thread has been locked so I couldn't post it there, but a new user posted a thread titled "Madonna's New Album 2018" and inside wrote that more info would be coming on July 4th. Now, I don't know about a new album next year, but I have started to wonder if M has something brewing. I apologize if this isn't necessarily the best place for this discussion, but I was trying to avoid starting a new thread just for this, which I feel is relevant something new. 

Today Aldo Diaz posted two pictures on instagram, both from the Sticky & Sweet era, on the bottom of each picture was a loading bar, the first picture said 69% and had a caption of just the crown emoji and the second one said 70% with the caption "(Are you ready to go)." He's not exactly part of M's team, but without context these posts seem to allude to something coming. 

To add to the speculation, Arianne Phillips has posted two pictures on instagram yesterday and today that also seem curious. The one she posted yesterday is a picture of M from her V shoot with Katy Perry a few years back, and is captioned "hello Sunday." She posted a similar picture today, this time of M from the Ray of Light era, and it's captioned "Monday has me like ...." Both look like graphics made for something specific, what that is is anyone's guess. 

Maybe the long neglected website is getting an overhaul...? Maybe a bunch of archival media will be added to it...? 

Personally, I think they are just posting how they feel for the day, while reminiscing.  She seems to be on track with making a film now.  Meanwhile, spending as much time with her family before she actually starts working on directing the film. I feel we have a long haul ahead of us. Maybe another reason why Madonna prolonged the release of the REBEL HEART TOUR DVD and album.  I suspect she'll be behind the camera in the next few months, and then will head in the studio sometime next year.  I don't expect anything new until late 2018 or sometime in 2019.  UGH! I hope I am sooo wrong. :cry: :wink:

Personally, I think they are just posting how they feel for the day, while reminiscing.  She seems to be on track with making a film now.  Meanwhile, spending as much time with her family before she actually starts working on directing the film. I feel we have a long haul ahead of us. Maybe another reason why Madonna prolonged the release of the REBEL HEART TOUR DVD and album.  I suspect she'll be behind the camera in the next few months, and then will head in the studio sometime next year.  I don't expect anything new until late 2018 or sometime in 2019.  UGH! I hope I am sooo wrong. :cry: :wink:

Aldo is a friend of mine.  He detailed they are just pics that he posted.  and yes, his artwork is not on the cover for RHT.

Aldo is a friend of mine.  He detailed they are just pics that he posted.  and yes, his artwork is not on the cover for RHT.

Exactly as I thought. Also, I never thought once his work was the artwork for RHT, nor think it was "changed".

I agree, the film seems to be her focus at the moment, and as I said, I really don't expect new music anytime soon. Which is why I put forth the possibility of a website overhaul. I also agree that Arianne might just be posting how she feels, but those graphics seem so purposefully made...I just don't know for what purpose  :thinker:  lol. Anyway, I'm not going to go crazy speculating about it, just curious to see what others thought. 

I agree, the film seems to be her focus at the moment, and as I said, I really don't expect new music anytime soon. Which is why I put forth the possibility of a website overhaul. I also agree that Arianne might just be posting how she feels, but those graphics seem so purposefully made...I just don't know for what purpose  :thinker:  lol. Anyway, I'm not going to go crazy speculating about it, just curious to see what others thought. 

Nah, I don't really see any significant website changes until a new album is on the horizon.  Besides, these two have no connection to designing her website.

@@madbella I thought the same when I saw the Alejandro Sanz edition... Have you seen the 30th anniversary edition of JOSHUA TREE of U2?? Incredible. On the other hand, Madonna just change her IG pic to celebrate the 30th anniversary of TRUE BLUE.

Talking about the contract, I read that next 2018 finished the Jay-Z contract with Live Nation, a deal similar to hers, and this 2017 has been renewed into a multimillonaire contract. One year before it finishes!!! Madonna is going to follow up her contract in a few months and none knows anything about it.

Madonna contract with Live Nation in 2007: 120 millions (ten years)

Jay Z contract with Live Nation in 2007: 150 millions (ten years)

Jazy Z contract with Live Nation in 2017 (to be started in 2018): 200 millions (ten years)

What are you waiting for...?

@@madbella I thought the same when I saw the Alejandro Sanz edition... Have you seen the 30th anniversary edition of JOSHUA TREE of Madonna?? Incredible. On the other hand, Madonna just change her IG pic to celebrate the 30th anniversary of TRUE BLUE.

Talking about the contract, I read that next 2018 finished the Jay-Z contract with Live Nation, a deal similar to hers, and this 2017 has been renewed into a multimillonaire contract. One year before it finishes!!! Madonna is going to follow up her contract in a few months and none knows anything about it.

Madonna contract with Live Nation in 2007: 120 millions (ten years)

Jay Z contract with Live Nation in 2007: 150 millions (ten years)

Jazy Z contract with Live Nation in 2017 (to be started in 2018): 200 millions (ten years)

What are you waiting for...?

Yes @@lmvc, I dont know why Warner has deleted Madonna from his catalogue.

Its a shame that fans are asking for new material and other companies are releasing that material (Audios from BAT and Girlie). 

- On 2015 they lost the chance to release the "Virgin Tour"

- On 2016 they lost the oportunity to release a "True Blue" 30th anniversary

- Surely will happens the same in 2018 (20 years from ROL) and 2019 (30 years from Like a Prayer)

Warner Music for example is going to release a special edition from this record published 20 years ago and I would like to see on the future something like this with Madonna:

00105110292504____1__600x600.jpg

Is a box-set formed by:

CD1: Original album

CD2: Live album from the tour

CD3: All demos from this era

CD4: Instrumental album

LP: Original album

Booklet special with photos from this era

Imagine this with "Ray of light" using audios from Drowned world tour

There are a number of other artists and Madonna albums that would be nicely showcased in box sets like that. I'm beginning to lose hope that we'll ever see anything like this.

• 1 month later...

I bet there is already much more going on for a new album release as we think. And it's pretty sure this will happen in 2018 because in 2019 the contract is over. Right?
After her frustration and delusion with the leaks of the RH demos she wants to be 100% sure that nobody will hear anything before the final album official release. RH is not the final product she wanted!!! Keep in mind she is a cotrol freak. So I think this is the reason why we didn't hear anything yet.

If you have an operative vein for social media, you can combine some things that are happening and that were posted. So here is my forecast for album 2018. Just presumption. No facts! Just for fun:

1) No more Diplo - she loves him but the collaboration was very caotic and took too much time.
2) Lenny Kravitz was with her on stage in St. Tropez and Oseary posted in early August on Instgram a picture of him with the words "Beautiful day to reflect" - Collaboration going on? In the past they both stated to work soon on new stuff together again.
3) She missed the old classic way of making records while producing RH. She wants to work with real musicians again. DJs can stay at the party this time. And here comes Lenny again in the game. He plays almost every instrument.
4) Todays kids are just born and are already like adults. The want to be mature. They want to look older. They want sofisticated sound. They want real instruments in the songs. They want raw music like in the 60's and 70's.
5) In the past time, PINK FLOYD was a very actual topic in Madonnas interviews and on her instgram.
6) Patrick Leonard is since a few months on instagram. He posted how he cleaned up his studio. He installed brand new stuff next to old synthesizers and other machines from the 70's as well. Patrick is experimenting with psychedelic sound which reminds the sound of Pink Floyd. Go and listen on his instgram. Very interesting! He is also making posts mentioning Madonna as he is listening to lots of old demos they worked on so far! This can't be a coincidence!!!
7) And here comes my courageous hypothesis: She is releasing her very first, full on psychedelic-rock concept-album for 2018. Possible contributors: Lenny Kravitz. Other: William Orbit and Mirwais. Yes and you know why? Both are very quiet these days!!! They are both locked in their studios testing new sounds for M!!!

What do you think? I can't wait for Madonnas first real rock album.

I bet there is already much more going on for a new album release as we think. And it's pretty sure this will happen in 2018 because in 2019 the contract is over. Right?

After her frustration and delusion with the leaks of the RH demos she wants to be 100% sure that nobody will hear anything before the final album official release. RH is not the final product she wanted!!! Keep in mind she is a cotrol freak. So I think this is the reason why we didn't hear anything yet.

If you have an operative vein for social media, you can combine some things that are happening and that were posted. So here is my forecast for album 2018. Just presumption. No facts! Just for fun:

1) No more Diplo - she loves him but the collaboration was very caotic and took too much time.

2) Lenny Kravitz was with her on stage in St. Tropez and Oseary posted in early August on Instgram a picture of him with the words "Beautiful day to reflect" - Collaboration going on? In the past they both stated to work soon on new stuff together again.

3) She missed the old classic way of making records while producing RH. She wants to work with real musicians again. DJs can stay at the party this time. And here comes Lenny again in the game. He plays almost every instrument.

4) Todays kids are just born and are already like adults. The want to be mature. They want to look older. They want sofisticated sound. They want real instruments in the songs. They want raw music like in the 60's and 70's.

5) In the past time, PINK FLOYD was a very actual topic in Madonnas interviews and on her instgram.

6) Patrick Leonard is since a few months on instagram. He posted how he cleaned up his studio. He installed brand new stuff next to old synthesizers and other machines from the 70's as well. Patrick is experimenting with psychedelic sound which reminds the sound of Pink Floyd. Go and listen on his instgram. Very interesting! He is also making posts mentioning Madonna as he is listening to lots of old demos they worked on so far! This can't be a coincidence!!!

7) And here comes my courageous hypothesis: She is releasing her very first, full on psychedelic-rock concept-album for 2018. Possible contributors: Lenny Kravitz. Other: William Orbit and Mirwais. Yes and you know why? Both are very quiet these days!!! They are both locked in their studios testing new sounds for M!!!

-I think you may have forgotten Madonna's Reddit open conversation with fans.... She will never do a full rock album

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/09/17/madonna-reddit-ama_n_3940717.html

-I think you may have forgotten Madonna's Reddit open conversation with fans.... She will never do a full rock album

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/09/17/madonna-reddit-ama_n_3940717.html

I said psychedelic-rock. That's quite not the same. And how man times she has changed her mind? I remember how she said in a interview in 1998 that she never sings Like A Virging again in her life. She said she would never tour again in 1993. She said she would never do a musicvideo again in 1996...

Never say never. But as I wrote: all just a funny hypothesis ;-) Don't panic

I said psychedelic-rock. That's quite not the same. And how man times she has changed her mind? I remember how she said in a interview in 1998 that she never sings Like A Virging again in her life. She said she would never tour again in 1993. She said she would never do a musicvideo again in 1996...

Never say never. But as I wrote: all just a funny hypothesis ;-) Don't panic

LOL, I never was panicked 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I'm so here for this but I don't think this is what we're getting