Does anybody know the story behind the 'Secret' video?

madgefan

Its funny how tastes vary...to me, her walking down the Harlem street, looking like that...just being sexy, not paying homage to anyone - relaxed, with that occasional glance 'under her eyebrows'...is the look I loved the most. And the whole Bedtime Stories era...platinum blonde, uber sexy...I had a poster from Bedtime Stories era in front of my desk - and just that poster and that image got me through some really tough times in school. I was a refugee back than, without a father who was stuck someone at the war front lines...and I had her and that poster..I dreamed of seeing her live some day. And later on in life I did, twice...I even managed to get into a rehearsal, and stood 2 meters in front of her playing guitar, drinking water and occasionally chating with the band and the dancers...but Ill never forget that poster and that platinum blonde look.

• 1 month later...
On 9/17/2020 at 9:45 PM, novistarter said:

Its funny how tastes vary...to me, her walking down the Harlem street, looking like that...just being sexy, not paying homage to anyone - relaxed, with that occasional glance 'under her eyebrows'...is the look I loved the most. And the whole Bedtime Stories era...platinum blonde, uber sexy...I had a poster from Bedtime Stories era in front of my desk - and just that poster and that image got me through some really tough times in school. I was a refugee back than, without a father who was stuck someone at the war front lines...and I had her and that poster..I dreamed of seeing her live some day. And later on in life I did, twice...I even managed to get into a rehearsal, and stood 2 meters in front of her playing guitar, drinking water and occasionally chating with the band and the dancers...but Ill never forget that poster and that platinum blonde look.

I love the different ways in which someone like her can help people without her even knowing it. I'm sure she would be touched by that story....