GHOST TOWN

BIM

REBEL HEART

SEX (that is a  stupid choice)

DEVIL PRAY

HOLD TIGHT

JOAN OF ARC

HEARTBREAK CITY

From the old ones I don't know. I hope she will not sing hard candy, mdma, confession tracks. she needs to sing songs never performed on a tour like:

RESCUE ME

TAKE A BOW

CHERISH

WHOS THAT GIRL

THE POWER OF GOOD BYE

NOTHING REALLY MATTERS

• 3 weeks later...

yeah but specifically the matador theme.....tying very closely to TAB & YS

A section inspired by Latino cultures, yes.

TAB, YS...not sure. Just because there will be a Latino section, doesn't mean Latino songs will be performed. People expected Madonna to perform Erotica during equestrian section on CT.

Besides, YS has Latino vibe. TAB has only Latino themed video. Musically, it has Asian feel.

I'm not feeling Like A Prayer for this tour... unless it is true rock and roll like in the original album.

Not feeling Masterpiece this tour. I'd like Borrowed Time.

Devil Pray after Like A Prayer, that would be so crazy  :devil: And i'm seeing Borrowed Time as the last interlude of the tour.

I'm thinking somethin like "reggae/tribal" on tour. Imagine Madonna starting the tour with Rebel Heart, sitting with her acoustic guitar. Then, BOOM, Bitch I'm Madonna appears! Haha. I'm feeling Human Nature too.

Am I the only one who thinks she is going to vogue with Aya & Bambi on Holy Water, and Joan of Arc would be the Masterpiece of the MDNA tour??  :stare: I need english classes...

I'd really like her to swap and change a few songs here and there, (pipe dream, i know) but it makes it even more excititng when you not 100% sure what she will sing, IMO

I also think she should consider a more Reinvention type set list for Australia/Asia etc they have waited so long they will want to hear the big hits i think?

I'm thinking these are likely in the setlist:

• [*]Rescue Me [*]Dress You Up [*]True Blue [*]Who's That Girl [*]Take A Bow [*]Deeper And Deeper [*]Body Shop [*]WHole lotta love/Justify my love [*]Holy Water / Vogue [*]S.E.X. [*]Erotica [*]Bitch I'm Madonna [*]Living For Love [*]Rebel Heart [*]Wash All Over Me / Rain [*]Joan of Arc [*]Ghosttown [*]Devil Pray [*]Iconic [*]Veni Vidi Vici

I'm happy that body shop will probably make it to the setlist :tongue:

I want something from Ray of light too: frozen, TPOG, Swim, or nothing really matters

It has now become a tradition to have a special guest or a band with her on tour (Gogol bordello, Kalakan). I wonder what she will bring this time?

terrible compilation:(

i hate old singles, especially old singles she milked like a whore that milks cock.

she should ditch 7 minutes milking songs and merge and mix and mashup more song into one.

there is sooooooo many excellent song she forgot. fuck dress you up, or who's that girl and true blue, those se performed on tour, why not anything else she didn't perform like swim, or sky fits and 10000 others.

I'm thinking these are likely in the setlist:

• [*]Rescue Me [*]Dress You Up [*]True Blue [*]Who's That Girl [*]Take A Bow [*]Deeper And Deeper [*]Body Shop [*]WHole lotta love/Justify my love [*]Holy Water / Vogue [*]S.E.X. [*]Erotica [*]Bitch I'm Madonna [*]Living For Love [*]Rebel Heart [*]Wash All Over Me / Rain [*]Joan of Arc [*]Ghosttown [*]Devil Pray [*]Iconic [*]Veni Vidi Vici