Predictions for the new tour

devilpray

Hi, guys! This is my first topic and I wanted to make it about the new tour and what we think/hope will be on the setlist!  :Madonna001:

For some reason I think Erotica will make a comeback this tour, probably an album track and not a single, but who knows? An interlude with Why's It So Hard would be amazing!  :drama:

I really really think only select few songs from the new album will get picked. But hopefully at least half.

Some songs I predict but are more of a fantasy:

WHO'S THAT GIRL/LA ISLA BONITA

CAUSING A COMMOTION

OH FATHER/PROMISE TO TRY (MASHUP).... these really conflict the new era but lead to a rebel heart which is what I'm assuming the arc in the show will be about... or a revolution of love and peace at the end.

TAKE A BOW

I WANT YOU (ala Love Spent style... raunchy and naked)

INTO THE GROOVE (Original Album Version)... ha

I could go on all day LOL

I think the setlist will be mostly the new album, but we can expect the usual hits plus maybe an old song she never does :)

Would be great to finally get something that has to do with Secret Garden or Sanctuary or one of those beautiful album tracks.

Yes, I think something similar to Fighter. One of the (many things) I like of M is that her tours are not the typicall "greatest hits tour featuring just a few of the new songs" (well, except for The Reinvention, but that's a special case), she usually presents all the entire album and just left out of the setlist two or three tracks, in this case, we've got 19 all brand new songs. I hope that she picks some of her Mirwais material, that could fit well with the Rebel Heart songs, I would be happy with Love Profusion, Easy Ride, and yes! Dont Tell Me.

Judging by the demos, we could expect this:

- Acoustic songs or electronic songs with guitar: Music songs, AL songs, Secret or maybe even an reinvented acoustic version of some old hit or non-single.

- Sexual songs like HW, S.E.X, Best Night:  Erotica, JML, Rescue Me

She could perform Why's It So Hard. It has reggae feel like UB and it has similar messages like Revolution or Freedom.

Of course, maybe she won't follow this pattern, maybe she won't be literal. But, this is a great chance for those songs, that have been ignored on her tours lately.

I hope she will skip HC and MDNA. Too many HC moments  on MDNA Tour were pain in the ass. It is fine, if she likes it so much, but she shouldn't torture us. It is her weakest album, she should just let it go.

I hope she performs Vogue (one of those songs that should be on every tour).

It is time for some other hits.  Switching Music for Holiday (or Holiday for Music), ITG for EY (or EY for ITG)...from tour to tour, has become a  pattern. I think, we all can predict she will perform Music, LIB, ROL on her next tour. Boring and predictable.  She has so great songs (hits, non-hits, non-singles), she should use them.

Instead of HU, she can perform Sorry or Jump, which fits the AFF theme.

Instead of LIB, she can perform WTG.

There are so many options.

I don't want American Life to get snubbed this time around! I think it would be so cool if she brought back the title track or Hollywood. Also, something from Confessions too. The version of Hung Up they did on the MDNA Tour was eh... I mean, the acrobatics was definitely cool, but I wasn't a huge fan of the remix they used. Would love to hear Hung Up or Sorry.

Also, I would love to hear Erotica again on this tour. That song never fails live, and I can't get enough of the track itself too. She definitely has to do a bunch of new stuff, since the tour will support that album and I'm really interested to find out which tracks will make the cut (to be honest, it would be a hard decision if I were her). Either way, I'm excited to possibly see her live again, after the awesome show I went to last time :)

I really really think only select few songs from the new album will get picked. But hopefully at least half.

Some songs I predict but are more of a fantasy:

WHO'S THAT GIRL/LA ISLA BONITA

CAUSING A COMMOTION

OH FATHER/PROMISE TO TRY (MASHUP).... these really conflict the new era but lead to a rebel heart which is what I'm assuming the arc in the show will be about... or a revolution of love and peace at the end.

TAKE A BOW

I WANT YOU (ala Love Spent style... raunchy and naked)

INTO THE GROOVE (Original Album Version)... ha

I could go on all day LOL

LA ISLA BONITA (album version)

CAUSING A COMMOTION

OH FATHER/PROMISE TO TRY (MASHUP) my wish X_X and BAD GIRL!!!

There's two songs I feel will make a comeback for this tour; La Isla Bonita & Erotica. Like I said in another thread, I think she'll get Diplo and MNEK to remix hits to perform.

Anyway, here's my wishlist:

Madonna - Lucky Star, Holiday & Everybody

Like A Virgin - Into The Groove, Love Don't Live Here Anymore

True Blue - Open Your Heart (a proper pop version)

Like A Prayer - Like A Prayer, Keep It Together (yea, wishful thinking) + Vogue

Erotica - BAD GIRL (!!!!!!!), Erotica & Deeper And Deeper

Bedtime Stories - Take A Bow, Secret, Bedtime Story

Ray Of Light - Drowned World, Nothing Really Matters, The Power Of Goodbye

Music - Don't Tell Me, Music

American Life - American Life, Hollywood, Nothing Fails, X-Static Process

Confessions - Hung Up, Jump, Get Together

Hard Candy - don't think anything is needed from this album tbh, but we'll probably end up with Candy Shop again!

MDNA - Falling Free

My guess for the first section:ANCIENT EGYPT:1. Illuminati2. Everybody / Vogue (Mashup-Medley, remixed by Diplo)3. Bitch, I'm Madonna4. Give It 2 Me (Version based on the Sly & Robbie Remix)5. Best Night - InterludeI think the last section will includeNothing Really MattersLiving for Loveas the final two performances, maybe LAP as well.